Speculation: 2014-15 Off-Season Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmchairGoalie

May 18, 2011
Largo, FL
He's always available. Apparently Detroit is asking about him. Dreger.

Wonder why? Is Pheonix looking to dump salary or are they lacking quality forwards? Honest question, as I don't follow Pheonix/Arizona.

I think Yandle would be a great fit here and would love to have him. What would be the price for him though?

Connnolly, Purcell (please take him) and a 1st?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Yandle is not who we need, he's very poor defensively and we don't have a strong enough partner for him. He's also a lefty and I'm not sure he can play the right side. Only way the deal would work is if Carle is included but Arizona wouldn't do that.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Wonder why? Is Pheonix looking to dump salary or are they lacking quality forwards? Honest question, as I don't follow Pheonix/Arizona.

I think Yandle would be a great fit here and would love to have him. What would be the price for him though?

Connnolly, Purcell (please take him) and a 1st?

Phoenix is a bit of a budget team. Their top two forwards are probably Shane Doan and Radim Vrbata.

jayslightning79

@jayslightning79
Aug 22, 2013
Moncton NB
Just saw on Twitter Minnesota might land Matt Niskaken (that's where he wants to go).

If this were to happen, maybe Minnesota would make Jared Spurgeon or Matt Dumba available? Thought?

I wouldn't mind either guy, and SFY has stated he wants a young RH Dmen who is under contract. both guys would make sense for TB, depending on the price.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Just saw on Twitter Minnesota might land Matt Niskaken (that's where he wants to go).

If this were to happen, maybe Minnesota would make Jared Spurgeon or Matt Dumba available? Thought?

I wouldn't mind either guy, and SFY has stated he wants a young RH Dmen who is under contract. both guys would make sense for TB, depending on the price.

how many d men do they need jeez

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
hold onto your hats folks.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m
Hearing TB and MTL as potential landing spots for Garrison. TB was interested in Garrison when he was UFA and chose VAN.

ADD: Farhan Lalji @FarhanLaljiTSN · 4m
Very real possibility of Garrison to Tampa and Kesler to Anahiem happen today. #canucks

Last edited:

ArmchairGoalie

May 18, 2011
Largo, FL
hold onto your hats folks.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m
Hearing TB and MTL as potential landing spots for Garrison. TB was interested in Garrison when he was UFA and chose VAN.

ADD: Farhan Lalji @FarhanLaljiTSN · 4m
Very real possibility of Garrison to Tampa and Kesler to Anahiem happen today. #canucks

I like his player profile. Has a cannon of a shot, but plays steady defense. And his cap hit of 4.6M for 4 more years is a good amount.

http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player.php?6570

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I didn't know this about him, but apparently he can play the right side. So maybe this is better than I first thought.

this looks good especially if is a first connolly/purcell for garrison something back.

I am wondering and asking on his 3 million signing bonus when that gets paid but his salary is paid down big time 5 than 4.5 than 3.6 than 2.5 is like perfect and awesome

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
this looks good especially if is a first connolly/purcell for garrison something back.

I am wondering and asking on his 3 million signing bonus when that gets paid but his salary is paid down big time 5 than 4.5 than 3.6 than 2.5 is like perfect and awesome

I hope we don't give up 19th. At least not with a good prospect. I'd do 19th + Purcell in a heartbeat, but I can't see Vancouver bringing in that salary.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Purcell + pick for Garrison? I like that idea :naughty:

Because it's Vancouver, I do think Connolly's going to be involved. If that's the case, I hope the 1st comes off the table. Connolly+Purcell. Maybe throw Barbs in. That way we're actually saving money and improving without digging too deeply into the organizational depth. Gives SK a legit shot to make the team too.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Because it's Vancouver, I do think Connolly's going to be involved. If that's the case, I hope the 1st comes off the table. Connolly+Purcell. Maybe throw Barbs in. That way we're actually saving money and improving without digging too deeply into the organizational depth. Gives SK a legit shot to make the team too.

not sure want to move barbs figure he signs for 3 years 650 700 750 k respectively is a good deal for him:) or us haha.

Look Up

Don't be a scan tool
Oct 3, 2013

You think that is a better offer than what other teams will make?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
You think that is a better offer than what other teams will make?

Not sure other teams are making offers.

Wow on the no trade.

ADD: Is that for this trade, particularly, or a past trade?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad