OT: 2014-15 NFL Season Thread

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Ah yes that's right.

Well, if the Rams somehow win the division they'll have my support. Anything to keep those pompous a-holes in Seattle out.

Well Arizona looked pretty good vs. the Saints yesterday. They would be my pick to win the division if Carson Palmer stays healthy. I always liked the Cardinals defence for some reason.

awesomo

Sep 12, 2007
location, location
lol the rams defence is really good this year. Will be top 5

almost on every series, their d line got to lynch behind the o-line.

also sam bradford gonna put up some big numbers tonight. live up to that 1st overall. book it

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I don't pay much attention to the NFL, but what's with the seahawks? Do they miss Chancellor that much?

Aceonfire*

I don't pay much attention to the NFL, but what's with the seahawks? Do they miss Chancellor that much?

That's part of it but their O line is garbage and so is the offensive coordinator. They will bounce back.
The Packers and the Rams were good teams.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
While not as bad as this year they did start kinda ****** last year too.

Giants, just giving away all the wins, ugh.

Seems typically. They ****ed me so much over the years on pro-line. I just avoid them as you never know what they are going to do.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
While not as bad as this year they did start kinda ****** last year too.

Seems typically. They ****ed me so much over the years on pro-line. I just avoid them as you never know what they are going to do.

Knowing the Giants the way I do, they'll rattle off 8 straight wins or something equality ridiculous.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
And all of sudden Indy's offense is in question. There is starting slow, but geez I don't think anyone seen this coming from a team deemed a good bet to make it to the Super Bowl.

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
And all of sudden Indy's offense is in question. There is starting slow, but geez I don't think anyone seen this coming from a team deemed a good bet to make it to the Super Bowl.

If you were going to say which team was the most over rated coming into this year i would have said the eagles and the colts

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
every year the eagles are over rated and every year i laugh as they crash and burn.

I hear you it was worse in the Mcnabb era they were always superbowl favourites - yet only ever had on appearance.

As for the Colts Luck is this generations Drew Bledsoe he's a gun slinger that has such high upside that he has a whole lot of turnovers and interceptions - yet he gets a free pass by the media and are also supposed to be superbowl favourites. I am sorry the Pats have beat all Luck led Colts teams and they have to get through Foxboro.

Last edited:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
So nice to have Monday night football back. Really like the double header, but man does nothing get done around the house.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad