Dylan Larkin - J.T Compher - Sonny Milano
Taylor Cammarata

Steve Santini - Jack Glover
Anthony DeAngelo - Ian McCoshen
Joshua Jacobs - Noah Hanifin
Will Butcher - Tommy Vannelli

Thatcher Demko
Alex Nedlejkovic

Just Missing : Chase De Leo, Cole Cassels, Justin Bailey, Tyler Motte, Brian Williams, Tyler Kelleher, Anthony Louis, Conor Garland, Cam Askew, Nick Magyar, Ryan MacInnis, Jordan Greenway, Colin White, Jeremy Bracco, Shane Gersich, Shane Eiserman, Chris Wilkie, Zach Werenski, Jack Dougherty, Christian Dvorak, Kevin Labanc, John Hayden, Michael McCarron, Evan Allen, Keegan Iverson, Aaron Haydon, Keaton Thompson, etc - I am sure missing a ton of players as well!!

Only need to go with two goalies here. Bring 8 dmen and 13 forwards.

This group would likely be my dream scenario though they likely would go with a few 95's over some of the 1996s I have. Plus I am sure Ryan MacInnis finds his way on here as well.

This team would be very tough to play against and would have that skill that we have been lacking this year

WILD CARD - Blake Clarke - we will see how he does in Saginaw, so far so good from what I have seen. ppg player the rest of the way.

Last edited:

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Can't say I disagree with any of that.

If the US converts on it's power play at a 10% rate in the final two games, ie scores ONE GOAL on almost ten chances, they are still playing right now.

The team wilted in both of the final two games over the final two periods.

Gillies was average at best.

I don't disagree either. As a matter of fact, the fear that this team couldn't score never really materialized. It ended up being a special teams battle this team lost. It's a shame, because as you say the margin was so thin. Oh well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad