Post-Game Talk: 2013 World Championship [Landeskog wins Gold, USA settles for Bronze]

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Great to see US win a medal, Jeff Petry deserves it. He's the heart and soul of that team.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Landy with a great steal at the blueline that basically sets up a rebound goal after the breakway. Huge play in a huge game. Typical Landeskog.

SwissAvsFan

Aug 30, 2011
Landy with a great steal at the blueline that basically sets up a rebound goal after the breakway. Huge play in a huge game. Typical Landeskog.

Also had the puck stolen from him when skating from behind his own net. Was an ok game for him.
Landy with gold, Switzerland with silver. win-win :D

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I'd have been equally as pleased to see Switzerland complete the miracle run. But I can't complain with the result. I do, of course, wish that USA had ended the Swiss Cinderella story early in order to give me the coveted Sweden-USA final, but it was not to be. As it was, all those teams came out great - Sweden with an improbable tournament win considering the strength of their roster, Switzerland with an awesome showing, and a nice parting gift for Sacco, whose roster was also somewhat in question.

Was also nice to see so many Avs represented, though hopefully that changes quick. What was it, 9 guys? With any luck next year it will be zero, and for good reason.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Also had the puck stolen from him when skating from behind his own net. Was an ok game for him.
Landy with gold, Switzerland with silver. win-win :D

Didn't catch that part of the game. What the hell was he doing behind his own net with the puck, and where were the D? I don't think I've seen Landy behind his own net with the puck in the last two years.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Congrats to all the Avs that won medals. It was funny to hear Stastny speak Slovak :D

This is Landy's first step to the triple gold club

CalderKing21

Darth Calder
Jun 19, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Galchenyuk is amazing, so happy he plays for the Canadiens. Gally and Galy duo will be awsome for year to come.

that kid is something sick to deal with. dude is just a beast.

Congrats to all the Avs that won medals. It was funny to hear Stastny speak Slovak :D

This is Landy's first step to the triple gold club

Landy is going be a boss next year. he just needs to stay healthy and get all that developmental time in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad