GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Damn i'm glad we signed Brière. Look at all the overpayments for these bad players. Just need to trade DD or Gionta and we are good to go.

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
:scared:

we got our UFA already. Fun to see teams handicapping themselves with terrible contracts.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
TSN needs to fire these guys. They are worse than Sportnet guys.

Basically said Iginla is basically a leader (if even that). Not an impact nor great player anymore. Didn't produce in Pittsburgh.

23 points in 28 games. The horror.

Watching the reporters is akin to gliding down the Congo river, descending into madness in the quiet, imposing savagery.

btw guys, you totally missed out on my wicked abortion joke on page 39.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
still hoping for some moves--trade Desharnais - sign lapierre to replace armstrong, sign a goon, sign peckham too

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
I hope he does nothing until the prices come down. I'd rather have cap room for lesser UFA's at good cap hit than overspend on average players.
And what if the pieces dont come down...
Is it too much to ask for a great team? Im so done with buying tickets and giving Bergevin my money if he doesnt make a trade this summer.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
People were confused why Bergevin would ruin his rapport with yet another agent by pitching a clearly unattractive one year deal. It makes him look like a penny-pincher and would clearly not be preferred by the target.

Just ruins our rep.

Not even close. You don't lose your reputation when you do smart things, doesn't matter how many people around you are doing stupid things.

Bergevin is looking smarter by the minute.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Would be great to see if Matt Halischuk couldn't get his career on the right track.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Wait, so we didn't get Scuderi?? Why didn't we just pay more to get him? Bergevin sucks! lol :sarcasm:

I love these posts...

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I know this is old news but can anyone tell me why MB had the compulsion to extend DD for 4 years during the season when he was not producing?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I still want to see Jagr on Plekanec's wing. Plekanec deserves a decent winger all season long for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad