GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
jeremy filosa ‏@j_filosa 6m
#Flyers wants a young player that can make #NHL team soon, a Nathan Beaulieu type player. (2/2) #HABS

Sadly, Pateryn doesn't fit. :(

Not sure what a "nathan Beaulieu type of player" means. It's either Beaulieu, either Tinordi. If it's "that type of player" it does fit in the category of players that could be playing in 1-2 years. Pateryn could fit the bill. Anyway, I just hope it's neither Beaulieu or Tinordi. Makes no sense for us.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Coburn would be HUGE. Big defensive defenceman with excellent skating. Please please please.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 27s
The Senators are chasing Jarome Iginla. The club won't be taking on any rentals. #Sens #ottnews

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Beaulieu or Coburn? Its a Great DEBATE. I think Coburn Solidifies our top 4 both now and for years to come.

Coburn - Subban

Tinordi - Markov

Gorges - Diaz

mrcontractor*

Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull 3m
I'm told #Flyers will not make any more moves today.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
We are so god damn ****ed.

Coburn SUCKS. This guy can't make a play with the puck to save his own bacon and we're gonna move Beaulieu, the heir to Markov's throne, to get this ****ing duster?

Ummmm.... Coburn does not suck. He is a defensive d-man who is a physical minute eater. Spare the drama. He is what Hamrlik was to us a few years back... but way younger.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I learned a long time ago. The team you first love will be the one that follows you. Even if you change, 100$ says you'll always come check on the habs.

Le Canadiens are weird like that. I tried to no longer watch NHL when I realized that Gomez was a giant turd stain on the underwear of trade history.

"One of us! One of us!"

I just fed up of watching our team be the laughing stock of the NHl. From calling the police to getting beaten up to bloody pulp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad