GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy (opens at 12pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I understand it, I just don't agree with what you guys are saying.
Then I don't know what you tell you. If you insult someone, he's not signing there. Regardless if you change your term offer later. Rumours have came out that Alfie was insulted by Ottawa's offer and never really listened to them after.

Analyzer*

Anyone notice Ferraro always talks when there's a trade, or a signing to announce and doesn't shut up when asked to ?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
So we missed half of season of hockey because owners were crying about not making money. Now today owners have their GMs throwing money around like it's falling out of trees:laugh:

No wonder they wanted caps they can never control themselves.

And then they'll turn around and say the players are making too much money and we should slash every salary in the league by 24%! :help:

And ordinary folks defended the billionaires over the hockey players! :help:

And hockey players, who are the main draw and talent, were vilified! :help:

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
I don't mind Weiss signing with Detroit.

Anything to make TML foolish is good imho. They buy out Grabo, fail to sign Lecavalier, fail to sign Weiss.. and now maybe they'll be forced to give a stupid contract to Bozak. Sure they got Bolland and still have Great Leader Kadri but they still have a hole at center.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I'd be a lot happier had we given 4 mil/year to Scuderi for 4 years rather than Briere for 2. I'm sure an extra 3 mil over 4 years would have swayed him here. Tell him he'd play with PK.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Clarkson wants $6M/year

D47RP.gif

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Hope a bidding war takes that to 6.5-7.
Me too. Kills one teams cap and Clarkson will feel Pejorative Slured for signing the deal in a couple years when everyone hates him and he's part of the rumour mill for years. :)

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Slow your draw there partner, none of those other teams sport a top9 that looks like Disney's Mickey Mouse Club.

But we paid low for potentially very high reward when compared to Ryder.

We will see what else Bergy can do to change the dynamic of the roster for but now we got a very good bargain on our UFA compared to the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad