GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy (opens at 12pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
I just hope for clarckson today would be awesome to watch on a line with gallagher and galchenyuk
Or even match him with prust. At least one line would be more than 300pnds average!

And i wish we could make a trade or two to improve the D and let some salary like DD go

PricePkPatch*

So people. Do you think we will try to go for a Winger or a D?

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Going to be crazy!!!!!

:scared:

All seriousness I doubt anything big happens. I think a bottom 6 player for dept and also a #4-5 type of D even if that D we need is more of a #2-3 type. Unless he trades he ain't going to be geTting one on UFA

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I want one of Nystrom or Hendricks.

Scuderi would be nice too.

PricePkPatch*

Oh crap. This is a GDT?

I hope no one had a GDT scheme ready to fire up.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
I hijacked your thread to make it an all-purpose Free Agent Frenzy thread so people can talk about the Habs' as well as other teams' moves (since it'll happen anyways).

After today we can probably go back to a separate thread for the Habs and another for the rest of the league (the out of town thread).

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 2m Some rumblings of Iginla interest in St Louis. History with Hitch, but Blues are targeting a centre. Will battle Det and others for Weiss.

If St Louis can't get a good skill center DD makes more sense...

PricePkPatch*

I really hope Lapierre doesn't come back. Prust will beat the **** out of him

"Hey Boston Bruins. If you let us score 2 goals, we will have Prust beat the ***** out of Lapierre in front of you. Deal?"

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 2m Some rumblings of Iginla interest in St Louis. History with Hitch, but Blues are targeting a centre. Will battle Det and others for Weiss.

If St Louis can't get a good skill center DD makes more sense...

I hope they miss out on centers in that case. I'd love to add Perron if he's really on the move, or Stewart

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m C's incl Bozak, Ribeiro, Grabovski, Weiss, Roy, Filppula, Lapierre, Cullen, Gordon. Teams looking: CGY, DET, NSH, PHX, STL, TB, TOR, WSH etc

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m
Little doubt David Clarkson will get a 7 year term. Some gm's think he will get $6 mil or higher per. #TSN

I still can't believe someone will pay 6 million for a man who scored more than 20 once in the nhl and is 30 years old.

PricePkPatch*

Little doubt David Clarkson will get a 7 year term. Some gm's think he will get $6 mil or higher per. #TSN

I still can't believe someone will pay 6 million for a man who scored more than 20 once in the nhl and is 30 years old.

Weak UFA market. By comparison, you have to admit Briere @ 4M per isn't that bad.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 59s
Ray Emery in PHI; Nathan Horton in CBJ; Ryane Clowe in NJ. But lots of intrigue, shouldn't be long after 12 noon that signings get done.

Columbus intrigues me.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal

I really hope the Leafs give him more than 5 per year, I will be so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad