2013 NHL Entry Draft Talk 14.0

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Ideal draft for me would be :
25: Rychel/Zykov/Hartman wouldnt mind Erne or Burakovsky
34 & 36: Combination of Dauphin/Poirier/Dickinson/Compher/Santini/Heatherington or take a chance on Bailey/McCarron
55: Jarry/Nastasiuk/Martin/Comrie/M.O Roy
70:Baptiste/Hayden/Lodge/Elie/YPL

They are pretty much in the order i would take them too

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Dauphin is 153ibs, so he puts on 15lbs, Poirier is like 165 ibs, he puts on 15lbs, not exactly big. Do they play a good physical game ? I would be good with Poirier to tell you the truth, but along with a couple good sized physical players in our top 3 picks. I like Heatherington and I know his skill set isn't high, but then a decent sized forward with skill and the willingness to hit and play in the tough areas. If no Heatherington then another forward like I just described. Don't think Im being unreasonable here.

This was his Ht and Wt at the combine

Dauphin, Laurent: Height 6’0.5″ Weight 161.7 lbs

I think he can fill out to 190-195lbs in 3-4 years.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie now
For 2nd round, panel is @GMillerTSN, @CraigJButton et moi. We'll bring you every pick in 2nd round with some analysis, as time permits.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie now
TSN will stay on air for entire duration of draft but from rounds 3 thru 7 will talk more about team/league happenings than actual picks.

Of ****ing course.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS 34s
Chaque équipe aura 3 minutes pour faire son choix. Un seul temps d'arrêt de 5 minutes est accordé à chaque équipe pour le repêchage. #RDS

Each team has a 5 minute timeout.

5 minutes of bathroom break is a lot.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Talk about big rise if there's one....journalist on Twitter says that Philly is indeed thinking of Morin at 11th.

goforit

Apr 14, 2010
Montreal
Excited guys? :)

Oh GOD!! I CAN'T wait anymore! I've been thinking about it all week long! On top of it, it's my first break day since like a month with my girlfriend and I moving in our house... This is definately a special day I'm gonna have with my buddies!!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Talk about big rise if there's one....journalist on Twitter says that Philly is indeed thinking of Morin at 11th.

Pronger is done so they want to get the next Pronger. I doubt it will work out but I'd love it if he was off the board that early.

Templeton

May 1, 2007
Rimouski
I just realise that Boston College will have a pair of defense with Ian McCoshen and Steve Santini. I had to tell someone, sorry.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I woke up today and knew we were getting Marko Dano. Pumped. It's going to happen.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Does this mean each team only has one 5 minute timeout in the draft, or one 5 minute timeout available each time they pick?

3 minutes per pick limit, but you have one 5 minute timeout.

LOL

Brady Vail ‏@BradyVail now
Good luck to my boy @Krychs today at the Draft!!! #sliiiiide #gohabsgo

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Pronger is done so they want to get the next Pronger. I doubt it will work out but I'd love it if he was off the board that early.

There's actually only 2 guys I want to be picked before we pick. Mantha and Fucale. Don't want to not take Mantha and then to see coming back to bite us. And just don't want Fucale as soon as in the 1st round or even with our high 2nd rounders.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
There's actually only 2 guys I want to be picked before we pick. Mantha and Fucale. Don't want to not take Mantha and then to see coming back to bite us. And just don't want Fucale as soon as in the 1st round or even with our high 2nd rounders.

MAG tweeted earlier today that OTT is seriously considering Mantha at 17.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Gare Joyce
@GareJoyceNHL

F Gauthier is the 1 guy who is too far down in most mock drafts than I think he should be (based on talks w scouts). Lot put FG in top 10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad