Prospect Info: 2013 Development Camp

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Ok, some things about Vasilevskiy. He's, by far, better than any other goalie prospect in our system. Gudlevskis is a rougher similarly sized version of Vasilevskiy. Gudlevskis is not as far along as Vasya and he's older. This isn't to say that Gudlevskis doesn't have a shot at making the NHL, he's just going to have to work and learn in the ECHL/AHL. Problem for him, he's going to be learning from Franz Jean.

I loved cristers but only saw one good day with him did have decent stats both days of on 3's though second to vasi so yes he will have to work hard but see him and wilcox fighting for backup in a few years and thats a good thing:)

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Really good stuff lol:) and to have knowledgable fans cant spell arghhh lol whom actually get there is more to hockey than this guy sucks is kinda amazing after some facebook time lmao:) Bolts prospects twitter said koekkoek was going to syracuse? They did say erne is for sure quebec city and cant be called up pyatt and tyrell probably gone.
I don't see them saying that about Koekkoek anywhere. It's impossible. He can join them after his season with Windsor is over but he can't start the season with Syracuse.

I heard now this is heard if jean made to prospect camp they were gonna give one year you know something otherwise?
Nothing's come out about a new contract for him yet but it was reported in the Times he was expected to be retained and he was at the development camp so he'll likely stay. For how long, nobody knows.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I don't see them saying that about Koekkoek anywhere. It's impossible. He can join them after his season with Windsor is over but he can't start the season with Syracuse.

Nothing's come out about a new contract for him yet but it was reported in the Times he was expected to be retained and he was at the development camp so he'll likely stay. For how long, nobody knows.

well was a twitter I saw but reliable source on jean situation. Koekkoek was in the link I put in here on last page about lines etc.. koekkoek was on syracuse is where boltsprospects had him now that aint with talking to tampa like the suri thing that is their views but would think they would know what your talking about koekkoek or would have assumed that?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

well as always so far you know far more than me lmao I was wrong:) Sorry I really thought I read koekkoek in syracuse and yes I dont drink just take a stupid pill at times lol

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

really feel was rajoei or however he spells it on twitter about jean was very solid to me

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
well as always so far you know far more than me lmao I was wrong:) Sorry I really thought I read koekkoek in syracuse and yes I dont drink just take a stupid pill at times lol

No worries. The age rule is a way the CHL keeps its players to stay in their league a little longer. A player drafted out of the CHL (WHL, QMJHL, or OHL) can't play in the AHL until they turn 20 sometime before December 31st of that season or complete 4 seasons in the CHL. So of our prospects drafted from the CHL, Blujus, Dotchin, Koekkoek, and Ikonen can't play with the Crunch full time until next year. And Erne will have to wait 2 years since he is 18 with an April birthday.

The earliest Blujus, Dotchin, Koekkoek, and Ikonen can join Syracuse is when their season ends with their CHL club. Koekkoek can just be assigned there because he already has an entry level contract from Yzerman and the rest of them could sign an amateur tryout contract. This was how Sergeev, Richard, Kucherov, and Paquette were able to join them at the end of the season and into the AHL playoffs.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
No worries. The age rule is a way the CHL keeps its players to stay in their league a little longer. A player drafted out of the CHL (WHL, QMJHL, or OHL) can't play in the AHL until they turn 20 sometime before December 31st of that season or complete 4 seasons in the CHL. So of our prospects drafted from the CHL, Blujus, Dotchin, Koekkoek, and Ikonen can't play with the Crunch full time until next year. And Erne will have to wait 2 years since he is 18 with an April birthday.

The earliest Blujus, Dotchin, Koekkoek, and Ikonen can join Syracuse is when their season ends with their CHL club. Koekkoek can just be assigned there because he already has an entry level contract from Yzerman and the rest of them could sign an amateur tryout contract. This was how Sergeev, Richard, Kucherov, and Paquette were able to join them at the end of the season and into the AHL playoffs.

so couldnt not saying will happen stevie sign Erne to a entry level contract and move up if felt like it at end of year?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
so couldnt not saying will happen stevie sign Erne to a entry level contract and move up if felt like it at end of year?

Yes he could. Not sure he'd get into any games especially if the Crunch are stacked up to head into another playoff run but, yeah Yzerman could do it for the experience he'd get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad