Prospect Info: 2013 Development Camp

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Alright first infos:
Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes 20 May
For those interested, sounds like Lightning's prospect camp will be July 6-10 at Brandon. No daily schedule yet, though.

First player that will attend:
Cody Kunyk (C)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=44471
No official source, but:
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

Cody Kunyk from the Alaska Nanooks is invited and attending Tampa Bay's camp in early July. The source is him.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=67860847&posted=1#post67860847

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Drouin will be there of course.

Let's hope they get those restraining orders for TBT and Cigar City in time!

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Most interested to see Erne, Ikonen, Salminen, Gudlevskis, Vasilevski, Kucherov, Gusev, Koekkoek and of course Drouin at camp (if all attend).

Hoping that with Koekkoek's shoulder now healed that he'll be able to start making progress and prove that he was worthy of being picked 10th overall.

Will Sustr be at camp or is he not included since he's already with the Crunch?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Most interested to see Erne, Ikonen, Salminen, Gudlevskis, Vasilevski, Kucherov, Gusev, Koekkoek and of course Drouin at camp (if all attend).

Hoping that with Koekkoek's shoulder now healed that he'll be able to start making progress and prove that he was worthy of being picked 10th overall.

Will Sustr be at camp or is he not included since he's already with the Crunch?
He can if the bolts want. Devos was at the camp last year after spending the majority of the season with Norfolk.
You hear that Cigar City? That's directed at you, no moar creepy stuff mate.
oh-you-guys.jpg

Last edited:

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
He can if the bolts want. Devos was at the camp last year after spending the majority of the season with Norfolk.

Sweet, thanks for that. I'm excited to see if Sustr can make the jump up late next season since Murray and co. regard him as the equivalent of a late first rounder. He's signed for one more year before he becomes a RFA and will likely need to see some progress into the NHL team before re-signing beyond (of course he has to show that he's ready too).

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Sweet, thanks for that. I'm excited to see if Sustr can make the jump up late next season since Murray and co. regard him as the equivalent of a late first rounder. He's signed for one more year before he becomes a RFA and will likely need to see some progress into the NHL team before re-signing beyond (of course he has to show that he's ready too).

Barbs will make it, Sustr gets another year in SYR me thinks

sinbin

Nov 23, 2007
Barbs will make it, Sustr gets another year in SYR me thinks
He is not even close to being ready. His offensive game is good enough but his D needs a season or two in the AHL to advance to the NHL. If he and Korobov were one player you would have a young kid ready for the show.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
The **** is this? :laugh:

All y'all jelly that I'm this board's numero uno Drouin spokesman. Don't need to change my avatar to prove it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad