Injury Report: 2013-2014 Injury Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Is Wilson playing tonight?

I thought that's what I heard but Denver Post says he's unlikely before Saturday.

Also, I was reading through the Avs media guide and they have some stats/highlights for each player's career. Ryan Wilson's career high streak of consecutive games played is 33. :help:

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Is Wilson playing tonight?

I thought that's what I heard but Denver Post says he's unlikely before Saturday.

Also, I was reading through the Avs media guide and they have some stats/highlights for each player's career. Ryan Wilson's career high streak of consecutive games played is 33. :help:

I believe Roy said hes close but probably not tonight... not sure what interview I heard that in... it may have been pre game with Moser at some point

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Everytime this injury thread is bumped up, I'm hesitant to click it because I always think I'm gonna see a news on someone being injured

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
So who likely comes out when Wilson is back? Guenin?

It has to be. Unless he wants to sit Barrie a game and maybe try to spark him?

But that said, is it looking like a pretty good chance Wilson comes back against the Caps? Or is there still a chance he misses that one too, just to be "extra extra safe"?

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
I apologize for any heart attacks that resulted from my bumping of this thread.

If I don't have any updates myself (but I'm looking for one), is this thread still the place to go?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

If I don't have any updates myself (but I'm looking for one), is this thread still the place to go?

It should be. Enough of this "OMG stop bumping this thread!" stuff. Where else are we supposed to talk about injuries?

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ

It should be. Enough of this "OMG stop bumping this thread!" stuff. Where else are we supposed to talk about injuries?

Yes,
that's the place to talk about injuries and injuries only , as Bubba said in the OP.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Frei tweeted this after the game:

Terry Frei @TFOlympicAffair
Avs Landeskog not expected to miss any time, nothing serious.

Just curious...that tweet doesn't seem to be there, think he took it down because it ended up being wrong?

Anyone know Landy's status for tonight from Avs or Dater (not that he knows...)

Edit - NM Hes playing

Last edited:

motorcyclesushi

Sep 20, 2013
So Cal
Avalanche defenseman Erik Johnson took a shot off the foot in Wednesday’s practice, required help getting off the ice and did not return. Coach Patrick Roy said Johnson left the building to be evaluated by the team doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad