Injury Report: 2013-2014 Injury Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
This thread will be for injury updates.
Not trades, not uninformed speculations, not snarky posts.
I'm going to be deleting posts that have no injury updates.

Might as well get this one started :laugh: :cry:

Hishon - Groin D2D

Downie - ???? Left scrimmage on Friday. UPDATE: Roy says he's fine and will be back tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Colorado Avalanche @Avalanche
Ryan Wilson missed today's practice with a knee injury. Coach Roy said "it's going to take about two weeks," for his return.

I don't think anyone saw this one coming. Complete shocker.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Well if he got injured Sunday, two weeks from that is the 29th. Sounds like he'd still have a decent chance to be fine for the opener.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
MacKinnon - D2D Hip Flexor. Didn't practice today, but is slated to play in Game 3 of preseason.

@Avalanche said:
Nathan MacKinnon held out of #MorningSkate (hip flexor); predetermined schedule has him playing again Tuesday vs. Dallas in Denver.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
adater ‏@adater 1m
Gabe Landeskog not out there for morning skate. Update on leg injury afterward. #Avs

Probably means he is out tonight.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Landy update: feeling better. Plan is to skate on Sun and go with team in road trip.

That's not too bad. Roy mentioned that it's a short term thing and that's why he decided to move Mitchell up instead of changing too many things around. We have a few days off so hopefully this is the only game he misses.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
From Dater:

Landeskog update...

Odds seem strong the Avalanche captain will be on skates Sunday morning, after missing Friday's game with a leg injury. I'm hearing it's some kind of bruise, possible a charley-horse type of thing, and that - as Patrick Roy noted yesterday - he's already feeling a lot better. We shall see by tomorrow at 11 when the Avs take the ice at Family Sport Center.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
From Dater:

I was wondering if it was a charley horse type of injury. I was optimistically hoping for that as opposed to a minor knee injury, but then I remembered how much Duchene struggled with his charley horse injury though most of the season. Hopefully it's not that bad.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
adater @adater
Ryan Wilson playing with Jan Hejda in practice. Seems at full strength

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Colorado Avalanche @Avalanche
Roy said after today's practice that captain Gabriel Landeskog (leg) will play on Tuesday against Toronto. More from today coming soon.

I think we can trust that Roy guy. Good source.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Roy said Wilson is close, they have to make a decision soon. Sakic and Kroenke are coming on the road trip. Could they discuss sending Hunwick down?

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
I have a near heart attack every time I see this thread at the top of our forum. :cry:

#packofnerves #gaspingforair #goavs #okgoodnobodyisactuallyhurtthankgodiwasworriedthereforasecond

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I have a near heart attack every time I see this thread at the top of our forum. :cry:

#packofnerves #gaspingforair #goavs #okgoodnobodyisactuallyhurtthankgodiwasworriedthereforasecond

I tried to clean it up, so only actual updates were posted. It didn't last, and I can't spend all my forum time cleaning up a single thread. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->