Injury Report: 2013-2014 Injury Update Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I think at most Hejda will miss game 1. We can still win without him, but it won't be easy.

At least Barrie is okay. I would have Wilson in instead of Elliott though... and what's the word on Sarich? Is he going to be okay at any point? A Benoit-Sarich pairing would have me more at ease I think.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
I'm going to sacrifice a Red Wings fan to the hockey gods in the hopes that they will heal Hejda in time for game one.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I think at most Hejda will miss game 1. We can still win without him, but it won't be easy.

At least Barrie is okay. I would have Wilson in instead of Elliott though... and what's the word on Sarich? Is he going to be okay at any point? A Benoit-Sarich pairing would have me more at ease I think.

After all you've seen from Wilson this season?

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Yeah, put me down for Elliott over Wilson. They've both looked shaky but Wilson is a known quantity in my opinion. Elliott could rise to the occassion and be better for it. I don't think Wilson has any more potential to reach; Elliott is only scratching the surface.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Looks like Hejda's injury is more serious than many people thought. He's not practicing, and they are talking about even a possibility of not having him at all in the 1st round.

I called it though, i said another key player is gonna get hurt in the last game. Wish the coaching staff would see that coming too.

Good luck with EJ as the only one that can play D. Without Hejda, Duchene and Mitchell, i really give the upper hand to Minny in this series.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Looks like Hejda's injury is more serious than many people thought. He's not practicing, and they are talking about even a possibility of not having him at all in the 1st round.

I called it though, i said another key player is gonna get hurt in the last game. Wish the coaching staff would see that coming too.

Good luck with EJ as the only one that can play D. Without Hejda, Duchene and Mitchell, i really give the upper hand to Minny in this series.
Who is saying this about the whole first round?

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Yeah, put me down for Elliott over Wilson. They've both looked shaky but Wilson is a known quantity in my opinion. Elliott could rise to the occassion and be better for it. I don't think Wilson has any more potential to reach; Elliott is only scratching the surface.

Elliott being an unknown commodity is what scares me. He is known for his offense, not his defense and with Barrie back we will have plenty of that from the back end. Wilson is way more physical, more experienced and won't be wide-eyed. I don't like either option really, but to me Wilson is the safer pick.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
tsn injury list has Hejda listed as questionable for game 1, usually questionable means wont play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad