Injury Report: 2013-2014 Injury Update Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Dater was probably confusing 5'11", left-handed Karl Stollery with Erik Johnson.

Understandable.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So, as an update, Stastny, Tanguay, Parenteau and EJ are all practicing or skating today, is that correct?

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Terry Frei ‏@TFOlympicAffair 4m
One tip: Erik Johnson says he is playing tonight.
Retweeted by Ryan Boulding

Soooo Frei says hes not there...but hears from EJ that he is playing lol.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Avs twitter just posted that EJ is playing tonight! :)

Guenin out another 7-10 days.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
If I had one criticism for Roy it would be that he seems to refuse to call anybody up from Lake Erie and runs a short roster. Now this might be coming from the top since we are stashing 2 1 way contracts in Lake Erie, but it is damn frustrating when we have to run a lineup with 11F because Roy/management won't call anybody up.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
If I had one criticism for Roy it would be that he seems to refuse to call anybody up from Lake Erie and runs a short roster. Now this might be coming from the top since we are stashing 2 1 way contracts in Lake Erie, but it is damn frustrating when we have to run a lineup with 11F because Roy/management won't call anybody up.

It's not like we're losing.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN

404 frustration not found

There isn't anyone healthy or good enough to call up

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!

Part of the problem is icing a full team at Erie. I'm sure if they were healthy, it would be easier to call guys up.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
404 frustration not found

There isn't anyone healthy or good enough to call up

Not true. Agozzino is healthy and played well. He is pesty enough for 4th line duties. Carey could play on the 4th line and is healthy. Sgarbossa would be far from ideal for that role, but is healthy now.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Part of the problem is icing a full team at Erie. I'm sure if they were healthy, it would be easier to call guys up.

They have signed a number of guys to PTOs now and they called up a bunch from Denver. They can field a whole team right now. It isn't a good team by any means, but a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->