Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuuuuuucccc

Apr 10, 2014
home game 1, game 3, that is. Hopefully the west supremacists will have seen the error of their ways buy that point.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Basically at this point just going to pray prices on Stubhub come down a bit. This is bucket list for me, so I'll be there. But ****, man. I'm spending literally an entire paycheck plus a few dollars on one ticket. That's insanity. Never moving out of my parents house, I guess :laugh:

:cry:

Richie Rich

Jun 11, 2006
NYC
You can buy a pair @ LA for a $470 each, and get a flight for $500 round trip. Might have to do that if I can get a buddy to commit

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
GG, what are the odds that ticket trickle out as we get closer to game day? Not good for SCF?

I'll take a gander at StubHub 15 minutes before puck drop. Granted I live in Manhattan so it costs me nothing to be nearby...

Was hoping to surprise my dad for Father's Day but Ticketmaster let me down today.

AHB*

I'll take a gander at StubHub 15 minutes before puck drop. Granted I live in Manhattan so it costs me nothing to be nearby...

Was hoping to surprise my dad for Father's Day but Ticketmaster let me down today.

I have season tickets. Was just thinking in terms of re-sale. I need some extra $ if I'm going to fly out to LA for Game 7. :laugh:

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
http://bloom.bg/1wV8RU0

New York Fans Save Money by Watching Rangers Play in Los Angeles
By Mason Levinson - Jun 2, 2014

New Yorkers can save money while watching the Rangers play the Los Angeles Kings for the Stanley Cup by packing their suitcases.

It would cost New York fans less to fly to Los Angeles in two days, rent a hotel room and buy a resale ticket for Game 1 than it would to purchase an averaged-priced seat for Games 3, 4 or 6, which will be at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan, according to secondary-market ticket aggregator SeatGeek.

Game 1 of the best-of-seven series is in two days in Los Angeles, as is Game 2 on June 7. The teams then head to New York for the next two meetings before alternating cities if Games 5 through 7 are necessary.

“There’s a huge gap between ticket prices in Los Angeles and New York,†Connor Gregoire, a spokesman for New York-based SeatGeek, said in an e-mail.

The average price paid for a resale ticket to Game 3 in New York is $1,626, more than twice the $679 average for a ticket to Game 1 at the Staples Center. Round-trip flights to Los Angeles from Newark, New Jersey, on Travelocity.com, leaving the morning of Game 1 and returning the next day, begin at $490. The website offers a night at the airport Crowne Plaza for $69, meaning the total price for a ticket, flight and hotel would be $1,238. That’s $388 cheaper than the average price paid for an MSG ticket, which could be used for cab fares and food.

The least expensive seat for Game 1 is $495, while the cheapest for Game 3 in New York is $1,087, according to SeatGeek. The face value for tickets range from $349 to $2,499 at Staples Center and from $484 to $2,490 at MSG.

Record Prices

Games 3 and 4 at MSG are the most expensive finals-opening contests (meaning Games 1 and 2 at one venue or 3 and 4 at the other) that SeatGeek has recorded since it began tracking the resale market during the 2009-2010 NHL season. The previous high was in Vancouver for Games 1 and 2 in 2011, when ticket prices averaged $858. Game 4 is averaging $1,703, higher than what was previously the most expensive ticket to an MSG event, the 12/12/12 Concert for Sandy Relief that averaged $1,026 a ticket.

To contact the reporter on this story: Mason Levinson in New York at [email protected]

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Michael Sillup at [email protected] Mason Levinson, Jay Beberman

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
When MSG does not sell out the disability seats, they bring folding chairs and sell them. 101 WC is just the section, they are perfectly fine to sit in once the general sale happens

Yea, I was in 204LWC for game 6, and there was not 1 person in a wheelchair. On the ticket, they'll print something like GA Adult so that it can be used as general admission and not just by those who need handicap seating.

AHB*

Just FYI, on the Kings site where you enter the lottery, it had this little blurb. So check the day of as well, some might scatter out.

3. Day of Game Ticket Release:
Prior to each game, there exists a chance that tickets will be released by the NHL. Please check back on days of LA Kings home games to see if any tickets have been released. Click here to see if tickets are available.

moose11

Feb 17, 2006
Still in the market for a single or pair to Game 4 and Game 6. PM if you have anything available.

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
I'm putting it out there. If anyone is interested in selling, I'm looking for one or two tickets to game 6. I'm willing to pay, but 2K a ticket is out of control.

Rangerman

Jul 26, 2009
Finland
This is absolutely insane! Just bought flights to NYC from Helsinki Finland. Will be a short stop just for the finals and no ticket yet. Please let me know if you are ready to sell a seat with a descent view under a thousand to monday game 3?

elgato83

May 9, 2012
New York, NY
2 Singles for Game 3 (Home Game 1)

I was shut out on TM for a while and decided to walk up to MSG on my lunch break. They had some singles there and snagged two for Game 3 (Home Game 1). They're technically "obstructed view" but still good seats in Section 215 (where the Rangers shoot twice). And they're in row 6 (seat 4) and row 7 (seat 3) so as close as you can get to piggyback without them technically being so.

Trying to actually snag another game in this series so let me know if you want either of those singles. Looking for market value (minus the Stubhub fees). Ping me if you're interested

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I was shut out on TM for a while and decided to walk up to MSG on my lunch break. They had some singles there and snagged two for Game 3 (Home Game 1). They're technically "obstructed view" but still good seats in Section 215 (where the Rangers shoot twice). And they're in row 6 (seat 4) and row 7 (seat 3) so as close as you can get to piggyback without them technically being so.

Trying to actually snag another game in this series so let me know if you want either of those singles. Looking for market value (minus the Stubhub fees). Ping me if you're interested

What time was that?

elgato83

May 9, 2012
New York, NY
What time was that?

I walked up at 1:15 and had tickets around 1:40. There were scalpers handing people wads of cash to go up and buy tickets so I don't think they'll be a ton left. But the "good" news is that the guy at MSG said they weren't putting Game 6 on sale today so should be some more tickets available at some point (hopefully) for that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad