Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHB*

keep trying til at least 1 pm

you really have to click, type and alt-tab like a crazy person for a long period of time

and don't look for pairs, they aren't going to sell you any

Only entering a single. It's bouncing me out so quickly now :(

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
I am beyond bummed Ticketmaster literally never changed from "Sorry, no tickets match your search.
Try changing ticket type."

Didn't say try again in other carts. What the hell

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Idk why I went by the map and not the regular search. It worked for me when I snagged a 400's pair for the round 1 onsale but I should have known this time around with how many people searching that I wouldn't have a chance that way. Rookie mistake.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Idk why I went by the map and not the regular search. It worked for me when I snagged a 400's pair for the round 1 onsale but I should have known this time around with how many people searching that I wouldn't have a chance that way. Rookie mistake.

Really? I went by regular search and got jack ****. I regret not going by the map :laugh:

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC

I had TM select seats for me... didn't see anything.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Really? I went by regular search and got jack ****. I regret not going by the map :laugh:

My theory is that if you searched regularly that it lined you up in order to grab what was available. I think by the time anything popped up on the map that it was gone instantly so you never really had a chance.

AHB*

halucinating

you can do this

super fans always rsvp

vip hospitality

red

end aids

im going are you

ijosijqwosijqwisoqws

values & more

far away

cats pajamas

i discovered it first1

get them to friends

i'm waving the white flag.

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
The map is the dumbest thing on ticketmaster. I suppose the only convenience to the map is if you are buying tickets to an AHL game where nobody is also trying to buy tickets. But using the map, even having the map available for anything in demand is so stupid. It's like black friday sales. Where everyone rushes for the same item. Only one hand can grab it. Using the old method allows you to possess the right to purchase that seat or those seats for a few minutes, while pondering if they are adequate.

Did anyone use the app? The only options were handicap seating.

I pulled a pair in 101, row WC, for game 3. On the website. Threw them back. It takes a horrible person to buy handicap seats.

Slick Rick 61

Jul 11, 2007
The map is the dumbest thing on ticketmaster. I suppose the only convenience to the map is if you are buying tickets to an AHL game where nobody is also trying to buy tickets. But using the map, even having the map available for anything in demand is so stupid. It's like black friday sales. Where everyone rushes for the same item. Only one hand can grab it. Using the old method allows you to possess the right to purchase that seat or those seats for a few minutes, while pondering if they are adequate.

Did anyone use the app? The only options were handicap seating.

I pulled a pair in 101, row WC, for game 3. On the website. Threw them back. It takes a horrible person to buy handicap seats.

Yeah, these were the only tickets I theoretically had actual access to. Right at about 12:02 (they were the only two pairs available). I don't have it in me to do that, either. Rangers Stanley Cup Finals game or not.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
supply on stubhub has actually gone down and price up since the sale. I don't see too many of the releases ending up there yet and I guess people holding out to for ticketmaster tix are now just paying the market price to get in

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
Yeah, these were the only tickets I theoretically had actual access to. Right at about 12:02 (they were the only two pairs available). I don't have it in me to do that, either. Rangers Stanley Cup Finals game or not.

When MSG does not sell out the disability seats, they bring folding chairs and sell them. 101 WC is just the section, they are perfectly fine to sit in once the general sale happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad