Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fforgione

May 13, 2012
Anyone have any Kings presale information? I couldn't get anything on AMEX presale and can't find any solid information about a Kings presale or a public on sale.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Sorry, I had a couple of work meetings so disappeared for a while

1) $275 per ticket. It was obstructed view but I thought that was pretty good (though the guy in front of me paid like $205 per ticket...but higher up)

2) The guy camping out was pissed because he camped out all night and was offered basically the same tickets I was after waiting in line for 25 minutes

3) There were singles for Game 3 and 4. Some were piggybacked, others weren't. It was all obstructed view.

4) There were not a lot of singles left in general. It seemed like the only things they had were these obstructed view singles. Maybe easier to sell them in person? I don't know

Hope that helped guys, but PM me for anything else.

LOL holy ****. Friend of mind texted me that earlier saying some family got tix for $205 and that he was thinking about stopping by but I told him no way since that was lower than most face values and the cheapest on ticketmaster was nearly 500. Looks like it's true after all lol

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Anyone have any Kings presale information? I couldn't get anything on AMEX presale and can't find any solid information about a Kings presale or a public on sale.

2. Enter to Win the Opportunity to Purchase Tickets:
Due to limited supply and very high demand, and to allow all fans an equal chance to purchase Stanley Cup Final tickets, the LA Kings will conduct a random drawing on June 3rd. To enter the random drawing, please fill out the form at lakings.com/playoffs by 11:59pm PT on June 2nd. Limit one entry per person.

Winners will be selected for each home game and will receive the right to purchase two (2) tickets to the game for which they were selected. Tickets will range from $349 to $899 depending upon location and game. Enter Now

3. Day of Game Ticket Release:
Should the NHL release any holds, those tickets will be made available to the general public. Please subscribe to 'Last Minute Ticket Offers' to be notified if tickets become available.

Tikkanen10fan

Apr 2, 2012
I couldn't figure out the map thing...i couldn't see the whole mapeand nothing was for game 2 so i tried game 1 and saw the option to choose seats from venue. but by the time i did that i couldn't add any of the seats on the map even though they showed as available..then a refresh and they were all gone.

I did see scattered seats in the 100's and 200's for the first two home games though. Should have known better and not used the map for this on sale. Saw nothing for game 6.

Fforgione

May 13, 2012
2. Enter to Win the Opportunity to Purchase Tickets:
Due to limited supply and very high demand, and to allow all fans an equal chance to purchase Stanley Cup Final tickets, the LA Kings will conduct a random drawing on June 3rd. To enter the random drawing, please fill out the form at lakings.com/playoffs by 11:59pm PT on June 2nd. Limit one entry per person.

Winners will be selected for each home game and will receive the right to purchase two (2) tickets to the game for which they were selected. Tickets will range from $349 to $899 depending upon location and game. Enter Now

3. Day of Game Ticket Release:
Should the NHL release any holds, those tickets will be made available to the general public. Please subscribe to 'Last Minute Ticket Offers' to be notified if tickets become available.

I appreciate the copy and paste but I'm looking for actual information. i.e. there are barriers setup at the garden with people waiting on line, there is a Kings presale with an Amex code, tickets being released in drips on TM. The Kings had over 800 tix available on Thursday for game 6 on Friday, so I doubt the Kings can get rid of all 4 games without having some other types of sales besides those they announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad