Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by Jabroni, Mar 25, 2014.
What time and how much were they?
lol, hilarious how it was that easy and there were people literally camped out for days looking for tickets
214 is good unless you get the back rows against the side wall
One guy who had a bag chair and a sleeping bag was NOT happy. He tried to go back in and security stopped him and he complained that he had camped out and other people were just walking up and getting tickets. Don't blame him, but...
what did you pay?
When do you find out these prices? I wasn't told what they were until I got my invoice from the playoffs. Which was slightly before the end of the regular season.
can someone explain the MSG situation.
The people who camped out could not buy tiks but regular walkups could?
Elgato you need to elaborate haha.
1) How much did you pay per seat?
2) Why was the guy camping out pissed? You just walked up but he couldn't?
3) Were there any single avail for Game 4?
4) Did it seem like there were a lot of singles left in general?
I am heading there now will update later
Now I wish I didn't hafta go to dentist in Queens today...might walk there tomorrow at lunch just to confirm game 6 being on sale later, maybe even get specifically after what game they'd be released.
Thanks, can you ask about the amount of singles they have. I might walk over after work if there seems like enough.
And I 'd say the guy who camped out was pissed cause he felt he should've been able to get more tickets per game since he went through the trouble of camping while the other guy merely waltzed in without sacrificing hes night or something.
They said max 2 per person to all games. That's been out since we made the finals. He's a moron.
Here now. Guy told me they have nothing.
Any info on game 6?
yeah what about game 6?
Didn't ask about 6 since it was said nothing was released. Only asked about 3 and 4.
Yeah sold out. I asked just for a single any game. That sucks
I went and said "hey all, interested in a single for games 3 & 4 but not willing to spend what these other guys would spend but you should turn down the opportunity to make a profit and give it to me cheap out of the goodness of your heart"
I'm now banned from MSG
Banned from MSG? what does that even mean...Im sure you can go in, how do they ban you? take your photo? haha
They injected me with a chip that shocks me whenever I try to enter and took the channel off my TV
Sorry, I had a couple of work meetings so disappeared for a while
1) $275 per ticket. It was obstructed view but I thought that was pretty good (though the guy in front of me paid like $205 per ticket...but higher up)
2) The guy camping out was pissed because he camped out all night and was offered basically the same tickets I was after waiting in line for 25 minutes
3) There were singles for Game 3 and 4. Some were piggybacked, others weren't. It was all obstructed view.
4) There were not a lot of singles left in general. It seemed like the only things they had were these obstructed view singles. Maybe easier to sell them in person? I don't know
Hope that helped guys, but PM me for anything else.
$275 is awesome price. Well done.
I don't believe you
Now sell that ticket and buy a massive upgrade....or, what my friends do, is they buy obstructed an stand at the bar behind the net where the Rangers shoot twice, in the 200's. You can stand there all game and it's completely "allowed" aka, they won't bother you. I have buddies that do it for almost every game.
Separate names with a comma.