Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
Hey guys. Long, long LONG time lurker here. I've been a True blue Ranger fan since we got Messier. I was 11. Me and my buddy went to the Garden all the time in the dark ages. Saw Mess and Graves return after trading them. Remember when the Czech line was our top line(wooooof!). I've been to every retirement ceremony, Howell and Bathgate included. I need to be there for one of these games. I'm looking only at game 6 as I think it's either a 6 or 7 games series.

My question, obviously besides who wants to sell me some tickets, is does anyone think ticket prices will drop like 30-10 minutes before puck drop? I know normally they do for big events, but I've never bought second hand championship series tickets(only when on sale for both NJ Nets finals appearances). I'm willing to wait if a 1400 ticket drops to 1000. I am also willing to pay around 1000-1200 for a ticket right now, just gotta be right seats.

Me and the wife went to see LA close it out in NJ two years ago just so I could try and see the Cup. Of course the Devils screwed me and seeing the Cup remains on my bucket list. To be able to see my team win would be like a holy experience. I hope all of us true blue fans can squeeze some life into the barn. We all deserve it. Thanks for listening. LGR!

I've had a lot of success in the past buying last minute tickets for games, but earlier this season Stubhub started closing sales 30 minutes after gametime as opposed to at gametime, which has hurt the last minute deals somewhat. Also, it's the finals, so anything that we know about tickets seems to be out the window as judged by the insane prices... I'd guess they will drop, but how much? Who knows.

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
Completely agree. Always in the past prices dropped, but this is uncharted to me at least. It's funny, even just a year ago, I would be on line at MSG right now trying to get tickets at cost, but with wife AND baby, no way. My
Kid wakes up 305948293905837 times a night. My wife would kill me lol. I'd easily pay a thousand just to get in(surprisingly she wouldn't kill me for that though...).

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Completely agree. Always in the past prices dropped, but this is uncharted to me at least. It's funny, even just a year ago, I would be on line at MSG right now trying to get tickets at cost, but with wife AND baby, no way. My
Kid wakes up 305948293905837 times a night. My wife would kill me lol. I'd easily pay a thousand just to get in(surprisingly she wouldn't kill me for that though...).

Welcome to the forum. How old is your kid...mine is 11 weeks tomorrow. Fortunately I've got seasons...waiting on line isn't in the cards for me either. lol

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013

I'd think that if you're willing to pay 1K to get in, you'll find something last minute that's decent(that's basically the get in for obstructed 400s right now on Stubhub, and GordonGecko on here is selling a single in the 400s full view for $950 if that interests you).

Edit: Welcome to the forum!

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I imagine Chicago winning would have been better for sellers. Distance and airfare. Just a guess though.

Regular season, Chicago fetched a lot more than the kings if I remember correctly so that would be my guess too. Then again, this is like the Ws so geography shouldn't matter.

Slick Rick 61

Jul 11, 2007
Well, there goes the Chicago idea. Between a flight to LA, a hotel, food, etc, you're better off just paying MSG prices if you're at home. Going to make the flight home for a quick two day trip. Looking for one ticket. Message me what you've got.

How many single game tickets do you guys think will go on sale tomorrow? About 100-150 for each game?

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
me too, but I'm not really feeling a mid week cross country trip and I'm busy this weekend. Might make myself if there's a game 7

Problem with game 7 is that you can't really make flight plans until after game 6. On short notice, you are either paying bug bucks for a flight or using double miles which is ok for some.

Personally? I can go out to LA anytime for biz so I had the foresight of picking up game 7 tix when they were relatively cheap. What I did not have foresight on was my 11 yr old's graduation in on that evening so there goes that plan. At least I can make so $$ on them.

These are premier 1 club seats row 7. I paid $1k each for them. They are now >$2k on SH. I sell them here for $1500. Pm me if you are interested. Obviously refund if no game 7.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Regular season, Chicago fetched a lot more than the kings if I remember correctly so that would be my guess too. Then again, this is like the Ws so geography shouldn't matter.

But iirc, LA was early in the year when we weren't so hot and Chicago was first game after the Olympic break. Who knows?

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Problem with game 7 is that you can't really make flight plans until after game 6. On short notice, you are either paying bug bucks for a flight or using double miles which is ok for some.

Personally? I can go out to LA anytime for biz so I had the foresight of picking up game 7 tix when they were relatively cheap. What I did not have foresight on was my 11 yr old's graduation in on that evening so there goes that plan. At least I can make so $$ on them.

These are premier 1 club seats row 7. I paid $1k each for them. They are now >$2k on SH. I sell them here for $1500. Pm me if you are interested. Obviously refund if no game 7.

I might be interested. I'll keep in touch in the coming few days.

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
Broadwayblue, my kids 10 months. Awesome kid, but just a miserable sleeper lol. Good luck and enjoy every second.

I was going to pull trigger on Chicago seats Saturday; they were 700 standing room and flight with hotel from wed morning to thurs morning was around 400. Kind of glad I didn't now lol.

See this series going 5-6. We still have a chance but def think matchup with Hawks was ideal. Ticket wise, gotta hope kings jump out to early lead if you wanna grab game 6 at lower cost than now. If magically they went anywhere below 1K, I'd be stoked.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Got an email from the kings on tickets:

2. Enter to Win the Opportunity to Purchase Tickets:
Due to limited supply and very high demand, and to allow all fans an equal chance to purchase Stanley Cup Final tickets, the LA Kings will conduct a random drawing on June 3rd. To enter the random drawing, please fill out the form at lakings.com/playoffs by 11:59pm PT on June 2nd. Limit one entry per person.

Winners will be selected for each home game and will receive the right to purchase two (2) tickets to the game for which they were selected. Tickets will range from $349 to $899 depending upon location and game. Enter Now

3. Day of Game Ticket Release:
Should the NHL release any holds, those tickets will be made available to the general public. Please subscribe to 'Last Minute Ticket Offers' to be notified if tickets become available.

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
Maybe a final batch of scraps being released to us insignificant peons? Honestly, if be amazed if ticketmaster even sold any for face value. I swear they hold thousands and just release them as second hand and set the after market price themselves.

AHB*

Maybe a final batch of scraps being released to us insignificant peons? Honestly, if be amazed if ticketmaster even sold any for face value. I swear they hold thousands and just release them as second hand and set the after market price themselves.

It's not ticketmaster who dictate that. The Rangers do.

yeah! i thought they were going on sale today at 12?

They do.

Got an email from the kings on tickets:

2. Enter to Win the Opportunity to Purchase Tickets:
Due to limited supply and very high demand, and to allow all fans an equal chance to purchase Stanley Cup Final tickets, the LA Kings will conduct a random drawing on June 3rd. To enter the random drawing, please fill out the form at lakings.com/playoffs by 11:59pm PT on June 2nd. Limit one entry per person.

Winners will be selected for each home game and will receive the right to purchase two (2) tickets to the game for which they were selected. Tickets will range from $349 to $899 depending upon location and game. Enter Now

3. Day of Game Ticket Release:
Should the NHL release any holds, those tickets will be made available to the general public. Please subscribe to 'Last Minute Ticket Offers' to be notified if tickets become available.

Entered. Fingers crossed.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Idk what the deal is with the onsale at noon. There were people lined up outside MSG inside the gates they set up I guess waiting for tickets. I just saw someone tweet out too that their rep said nothing is going to be put out through Ticketmaster either. Anyone have a better idea of what's going on?

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Idk what the deal is with the onsale at noon. There were people lined up outside MSG inside the gates they set up I guess waiting for tickets. I just saw someone tweet out too that their rep said nothing is going to be put out through Ticketmaster either. Anyone have a better idea of what's going on?

I don't think anyone had any idea. They are purposely keeping everyone in the dark.

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey

I was told by a rep nothing will be released via ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad