Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I was told by a rep nothing will be released via ticketmaster

Who knows man, all I know is a Rangers beat writer posted the following statement from the Rangers:

"“The New York Rangers announced today that tickets for the 2014 Stanley Cup Finals will go on-sale Monday, June 2 at 12 p.m. Extremely limited tickets will be available on Ticketmaster via NYRangers.com and Ticketmaster charge-by-phone, 866-858-0008.

As tickets will be very limited, fans will be eligible to purchase a maximum of two (2) tickets total for all games at Madison Square Garden. All ticket orders are subject to service charges. Please call the Madison Square Garden Disabled Services Department at (212) 465-6034 for tickets for people with disabilities.â€"

To me, that means something is getting released, probably 21 tickets in the back of the toilet stall on the 10th floor concourse for $895 each.

BleedinBLUEsince92

Oct 30, 2009
Northern NJ
Who knows man, all I know is a Rangers beat writer posted the following statement from the Rangers:

"“The New York Rangers announced today that tickets for the 2014 Stanley Cup Finals will go on-sale Monday, June 2 at 12 p.m. Extremely limited tickets will be available on Ticketmaster via NYRangers.com and Ticketmaster charge-by-phone, 866-858-0008.

As tickets will be very limited, fans will be eligible to purchase a maximum of two (2) tickets total for all games at Madison Square Garden. All ticket orders are subject to service charges. Please call the Madison Square Garden Disabled Services Department at (212) 465-6034 for tickets for people with disabilities.â€"

To me, that means something is getting released, probably 21 tickets in the back of the toilet stall on the 10th floor concourse for $895 each.

HAHAHA exactly probably the most expensive seats in the building

mti79

May 11, 2007

I'll Take them!!!!

AHB*

Keep trying, just had one pop up for 1200 in the lower bowl, single ticket for Game 4. Tossed it back.

Tikkanen10fan

Apr 2, 2012
couldn't complete the transaction. saw one pair and a few singles and that was it for game 1. by the time i tried to add one to the cart..i got an error

mti79

May 11, 2007
I saw some singles/pairs on the maps but they were gone by the time I added them to my cart

Slick Rick 61

Jul 11, 2007
Bunch of singles for games 3 and 4. Had one, went to buy, gave me the wait time, and then said it was gone.

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
I kept hitting find best available and nothing popped up. I'm still fine with overpaying, just like to take a bit less of a hit than stubhub and vivid seats.

17 others

Apr 1, 2009
You're using the map?

I had two separate times as well tix, got the wait time, but it timed out and said tix were gone. I'm also using the map

Still trying, hoping some people might have had them in their shopping cart or whatever and now it is timing out and they are being re-released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->