Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRfan11

Jun 20, 2006
Have the following seats available for the Cup Finals. Make me an offer for any of the games.

Section 209, Row 10, Seat 7

Section 209, Row 15, Seat 19

Please call/text 917-400-0840 Alex.

Thank you!

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
I already have another pair. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm leaving more than a few dollars on the table by selling more than a week in advance...but at the end of the day I'll still be $4,600 richer even if prices go up.

I know you are missing my point. Sell them, profit. If you buy another pair you wont be missing out if they sky rocket back up.

So basically you made money, got upgraded seats and still have a chance if they sky rocket back up.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I know you are missing my point. Sell them, profit. If you buy another pair you wont be missing out if they sky rocket back up.

So basically you made money, got upgraded seats and still have a chance if they sky rocket back up.

Ah, gotcha. Interesting.

AHB*

Have the following seats available for the Cup Finals. Make me an offer for any of the games.

Section 209, Row 10, Seat 7

Section 209, Row 15, Seat 19

Please call/text 917-400-0840 Alex.

Thank you!

Phone going to be blown up!!! Haha.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
i don't knoe how much you've sold on stubhub- but if it will be over 20k for the year, it will be reported to the IRS...so don't know if that matters to you or not in considering the deal

you also need over 200 transactions on top of the 20K for them to issue a 1099 to you

but even if you're not getting a 1099, you should probably be reporting your net profits to the tax man

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
I guess it's a deal worth taking. Even if prices rise a bit I'm still doing well.
I sold my 1st row Gallery seats privately for $1800 each and was extremely happy. They would have had to sell for about $2200 on Stubhub to net out $1800. You can't go wrong selling at a profit
Personally I went for the sure thing

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I sold my 1st row Gallery seats privately for $1800 each and was extremely happy. They would have had to sell for about $2200 on Stubhub to net out $1800. You can't go wrong selling at a profit
Personally I went for the sure thing

Nice work. I'll let mine go for the same price and be quite happy with the return. I agree the sure thing is the way to go.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Nice work. I'll let mine go for the same price and be quite happy with the return. I agree the sure thing is the way to go.

I also just checked stubhub and the highest sale price for corner Gallery seats so far was $1685. That is the sale price before Stubhub takes their 15% cut. The buyer is also getting a fair deal @ $1800 because they can't buy them on stubhub for less than that including fees.

doyon94

presented by Chase
Jan 22, 2008
CT
www.myspace.com
to anyone more interested in helping a die hard young fan live his dream and attend a stanley cup final game more then making a profit, please email me.

looking for a single to any SCF game..can spend a good amount but nothing near stubhub.

[email protected]
thanks!

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
friend of mine has a pair for game 3 (1st home game) in 224, row 4.
these seats are basically the second row as the broadcast cameras take up the first two rows.
i've sat in these seats twice these season - great seats.

he's looking to sell the pair for 4000, which is less than stubhub.
pm me and i'll give you my friend's contact information. (he doesn't get online a whole lot)

rMlLdbo.png

if for some reason, this is against the rules, please delete the post.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
Some of these rates are hilarious

i don't disagree, but there are lots of things contributing.
first time to the cup in 20 years.
new york is (don't quote me on this cause i didn't look it up) but one of the richest cities in the world.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Some of these rates are hilarious

More like insane. For some STHs, selling a couple of games would also pay for a good part of next season. If it's Chicago, prices may go even higher. All about supply and demand. What better opportunity than now to take care of a good or prospective client. Imagine if we are up 3-2 going into game 6?

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
i don't disagree, but there are lots of things contributing.
first time to the cup in 20 years.
new york is (don't quote me on this cause i didn't look it up) but one of the richest cities in the world.

You are not wrong at all. I work in finance. There are not enough tickets for all the IR people to take their clients out. And they all want lower bowl seats. It's not about sight lines. It's about prestige and being there. I made my Keens reservation the minute the schedule came up. I bet I can even sell those.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
More like insane. For some STHs, selling a couple of games would also pay for a good part of next season. If it's Chicago, prices may go even higher. All about supply and demand. What better opportunity than now to take care of a good or prospective client. Imagine if we are up 3-2 going into game 6?

Have to imagine it would cost 2k+ to get in the building if we're up 3-2 heading into game 6.

So my 3 Row 2 Gallery seats are starting to look like a good value at $1,800 each. Who wants them? :D

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
Have to imagine it would cost 2k+ to get in the building if we're up 3-2 heading into game 6.

So my 3 Row 2 Gallery seats are starting to look like a good value at $1,800 each. Who wants them? :D

my problem is this - if i had the cash, i'd buy em in a heartbeat.
lol.
i don't even care about the price.
this is just as much an emotional buy for me as a car or house would be.

AHB*

If I sell my two tickets to one game at current prices and get my wish to move to the upper bowl for next season, It will likely pay for one entire seat for all 42 games.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
2 seats in section 226 row 9
up to 6 seats together in section 226 row 23.

Please do not PM me asking me for crazy deals, if you guys want check stubhub first and then PM me. I will guarantee you that if you buy from me you guys probably would save a few 100 bucks plus fees from stubhub. PM me, Thanks.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
2 seats in section 226 row 9
up to 6 seats together in section 226 row 23.

Please do not PM me asking me for crazy deals, if you guys want check stubhub first and then PM me. I will guarantee you that if you buy from me you guys probably would save a few 100 bucks plus fees from stubhub. PM me, Thanks.

game 3, 4, or 6?

NYRangers88

Section 208 Row 15
Aug 7, 2007
Long Island, NY
i'll be selling 1 seat for Game 3 (Home Game 1). Section 208 Row 15

Please PM for details. I am selling for fair market value (minus stubhub fees), so please do not message asking for special deals. I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

Lets go RANGERS!!

Still available unless otherwise noted

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
Hey guys. Long, long LONG time lurker here. I've been a True blue Ranger fan since we got Messier. I was 11. Me and my buddy went to the Garden all the time in the dark ages. Saw Mess and Graves return after trading them. Remember when the Czech line was our top line(wooooof!). I've been to every retirement ceremony, Howell and Bathgate included. I need to be there for one of these games. I'm looking only at game 6 as I think it's either a 6 or 7 games series.

My question, obviously besides who wants to sell me some tickets, is does anyone think ticket prices will drop like 30-10 minutes before puck drop? I know normally they do for big events, but I've never bought second hand championship series tickets(only when on sale for both NJ Nets finals appearances). I'm willing to wait if a 1400 ticket drops to 1000. I am also willing to pay around 1000-1200 for a ticket right now, just gotta be right seats.

Me and the wife went to see LA close it out in NJ two years ago just so I could try and see the Cup. Of course the Devils screwed me and seeing the Cup remains on my bucket list. To be able to see my team win would be like a holy experience. I hope all of us true blue fans can squeeze some life into the barn. We all deserve it. Thanks for listening. LGR!

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
My question, obviously besides who wants to sell me some tickets, is does anyone think ticket prices will drop like 30-10 minutes before puck drop? I know normally they do for big events, but I've never bought second hand championship series tickets(only when on sale for both NJ Nets finals appearances). I'm willing to wait if a 1400 ticket drops to 1000. I am also willing to pay around 1000-1200 for a ticket right now, just gotta be right seats.
roll of the dice - if the Rangers are up 3-2 you will not see anything below $2000. If they are down, then even under $1K is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad