2013-14 Out of Town Thread - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yeah. Who could forget him going off on the current administration every chance he got when he was being interviewed after games..

Oh wait.. He never did that.

It was the local sports media who wouldn't shut their ****ing mouths thanks to their Pejorative Slured double standards.

I suppose he could have not offered up his opinion on his facebook but I'm sure he didn't expect Haggs and KPD to be refreshing his facebook page crossing their fingers for any kind of conservative opinion that, by the way, half the Country shares.

He was railroaded. Plain and simple.

Honestly, he should've gone off on the current administration! Instead he decided to post a bunch of cryptic garbage on the internet and got pissy when he was asked about it. Just freaking own it. "Yeah I said it. I didn't want to go to the white house. I don't agree with this administration. My team knows I'm there to battle with them on the ice and that's what we're focused on."

Done.

I have no problem admitting ignorance when it comes to politics. I don't understand 99% of it. I just think he made a bad situation a heck of a lot worse.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
none of us (who post) was in the room with this guy, but I know if it was me, and I was focused on winning a Cup, and battered and bruised, and a teammate had the perception real or imagined, not putting everything into it like I was I'd be pretty pissed; the weakest link in the chain applies here. He wasn't growing up as fast as needed to be and his commitment was clearly questioned not only by the guys in the suits upstairs but the guys who suit up in the stalls next to and around him.

Its really not hard to figure out folks- trust can be applied many ways but its still trust; its right near the top of every relationship be it significant other, child, people you work with, or letting your dog off a leash a the park. Without trust you are building on soft sand; They did not trust him enough. Simple. If you have never been in a relationship, had children, or a job I can see why you want this guy here he just got 4 points:handclap:

Nailed it as usual DKH, the kid was so out of control he couldn't be trusted to stay at his own house and was out up in a hotel with full time security watching.

So Boston is a slow team without game breakers but is 3-1 and only allowed four goals with a tender in net. Oh and there is plenty of guys still around from two Cup Finals in three years. You guys keep worrying, I'll enjoy watching the Bruins win.

Oilers-Leafs is a fun game to watch but wow are both teams lost defensively.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Who made the choice to draft Seguin ? Did he suddenly just start partying when he became a pro ?

Seriously? I mean seriously? News flash: He was drafted at SEVENTEEN FREAKING YEARS OLD!! He was also skating in Juniors, where they basically run your life for you.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Seriously? I mean seriously? News flash: He was drafted at SEVENTEEN FREAKING YEARS OLD!! He was also skating in Juniors, where they basically run your life for you.

I am pretty sure the partying started happening once he was 21. Cup party aside and he was in Canada where it was legal.

Is there video of the Ott hit?

Seems like there have been a few head shots this week.

member 96824

Who made the choice to draft Seguin ? Did he suddenly just start partying when he became a pro ?

Edmonton when they drafted Hall.

There were 2 choices, and we got a damn good player. End of story.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
So fair to say Colorado will be the turn around team of the year?

They do look good, but it's not like it's unusual for a team to get off to a hot start and then bottom out. Happens all the time, especially to young teams. Not saying it will happen to them, but it's not like they're suddenly a contender.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If you haven't seen it, you can't even begin to understand how bad Edmonton is defensively.

Train wreck. I can't stop watching. The goaltending is just as bad too. I love how hybrid icing was a small bounce of the puck from playing a deciding role in the outcome of this game.

member 96824

I kind of feel bad for Ryan Miller. Talk about getting hung out to dry. Needs like a .980 just to keep buffalo in a game.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
3 on 1 for Bolland to win the game. Oilers better hope Aaron Ekblad is the best defensive defenseman to come up in a long time and find a new ****ing goalie.

member 96824

Who woulda thunk that Ryan Whitney was the old piece of tattered duct tape holding the edmonton d together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad