2013-14 Out of Town Thread - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Seriously? I mean seriously? News flash: He was drafted at SEVENTEEN FREAKING YEARS OLD!! He was also skating in Juniors, where they basically run your life for you.

Wow, at least get your facts correct if going to all caps. He was drafted at 18 years and 6 months.

Nathan MacKinnon was drafted at 17 years and 10 months, and there have been no reported issues whatsoever.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I'm honestly surprised at the Rangers early season struggles as well. Theyve been horrid

I blame their new defense / PK coach, Ulf Samuelsson. :sarcasm::D

wow, shaking my head at the commentator saying it's nobody's fault. More like it's everybody's fault. 4 guys in the vicinity of the puck and not one takes responsibility for it.

That's Kelly Hrudey. Nothing can be the goalie's fault. :naughty:

Thanks for posting that clip, finchster!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Unreal how bad Dubnyk and the Oilers D is.....Ference must be asking himself why he ever signed there..poor guy

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Yakupov a healthy scratch for the second straight game tonight.

Yeah, they're a bad team right now, but Eakins seems to have no problem sending a message and trying to right that ship. It's a building process for that team.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
It's always easier to blame a Russian playing with garbage players than Hall, the most selfish player in the league.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Ryan Rishaug ‏@TSNRyanRishaug 18m
Aaron Asham and Martin Biron on waivers.

Yakupov out again. The Bruins do have a surplus of young defenseman....

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
Sabres' Kaleta suspended 10 games

NEW YORK -- Buffalo Sabres forward Patrick Kaleta has been suspended for 10 games, without pay, for an illegal check to the head of Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Jack Johnson during NHL Game No. 49 in Buffalo on Thursday, October 10, the National Hockey League's Department of Player Safety announced today.

Love it. LOVE it. Sadly I don't think it will stop Kaleta completely, but the next time he's looking at 25% of a season minimum, maybe more. Hitting them in the wallet is the only way...

****ing ****bag.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=686880&navid=nhl:topheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad