GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - "...These go to 11" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Yea definitely. Loved those. It'd be nice if the Bruins used the 70's throwbacks as their third sweaters. Was it the 07-08 season when they used them? Best in the game if they bring them back.

06/07

They were great. Love the gold B.

I also liked in the pre lockout year when Bergeron was a rookie.
They wore both the black and the white 70's unis.

EastCoastNiner

Nov 21, 2008
i didn't see what the penalty on columbus was.

It was unsportsmanlike conduct for snowing the goalie. However, I've seen hundreds of situations where it was more obvious, with more snow, in a less important game. I understand why that CAN be called, but I don't remember the last time I saw that called, never mind being called in a playoff game.

I'd have to see the replay again because it looked like he didn't even square up to Fleury and snow him. It looked like it was more from the side. I can honestly say that it was the worst call of the playoffs, and I tend to never comment about the officiating being poor.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
That hit on Benoit didn't seem bad til the reverse angle replay that showed Nino's leg high behind Benoit's...the slewfoot action left Benoit vulnerable and his head hit the ice.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
It was unsportsmanlike conduct for snowing the goalie. However, I've seen hundreds of situations where it was more obvious, with more snow, in a less important game. I understand why that CAN be called, but I don't remember the last time I saw that called, never mind being called in a playoff game.

I'd have to see the replay again because it looked like he didn't even square up to Fleury and snow him. It looked like it was more from the side. I can honestly say that it was the worst call of the playoffs, and I tend to never comment about the officiating being poor.

Fleury sold the call, too, by ducking his head...

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
06/07

They were great. Love the gold B.

I also liked in the pre lockout year when Bergeron was a rookie.
They wore both the black and the white 70's unis.

The white ones are great. I was hoping they'd break out some different alternates for the 90th anniversary. Even seeing the Winter Classic uni's again would have been cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad