GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - "...These go to 11" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The white ones are great. I was hoping they'd break out some different alternates for the 90th anniversary. Even seeing the Winter Classic uni's again would have been cool.

Ya, I agree.

Their current set is is leaps and bounds above the fleetcenter ones.

Just certain things about them bug me.

1. the black B on the black jersey.

2. The diaper effect on the whites. Also, the black hem stripes swallow the gold from a distance.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
Thanks. Roy has to be incensed, even more than usual.
Yeah, he's pretty pissed off.

Here's a gif of the hit by Neiderreiter on Benoit

849457189.gif

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
Ya, I agree.

Their current set is is leaps and bounds above the fleetcenter ones.

Just certain things about them bug me.

1. the black B on the black jersey.

2. The diaper effect on the whites. Also, the black hem stripes swallow the gold from a distance.

Agreed, I think a gold B would make the jersey's look even better. I don't mind it so much on the home uniform, but the away can sometimes look a little plain. If they switched the scheme on the away's and used gold shoulders with a black outline I think it'd look much better.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Agreed, I think a gold B would make the jersey's look even better. I don't mind it so much on the home uniform, but the away can sometimes look a little plain. If they switched the scheme on the away's and used gold shoulders with a black outline I think it'd look much better.

Agreed.

I remember reading when they switched that they tried to model the home jerseys off of the classic 70's and 80's jerseys while the roads were more similar to the fleetcenter era whites.

member 96824

These look like two teams that were warned by the NHL in pregame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad