GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - "...These go to 11" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Probably one of those cases where they should've called a hook and a dive, but they don't seem to like calling guys on the dive.

Daniel Bryan theme? :laugh:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I feel like every game other than Boston/Detroit gm1 has been phenomenal hockey start to finish. Maybe not from a defensive standpoint, but on entertainment and intensity they're all 10x better.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Once again the Jackets sure could use play off Horton right now.

Would love to see them take this game.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I feel like every game other than Boston/Detroit gm1 has been phenomenal hockey start to finish. Maybe not from a defensive standpoint, but on entertainment and intensity they're all 10x better.

I always wonder if I'm harder on the B's because I'm too emotionally involved and too familiar with them.

Maybe I would have thought yesterday's game was better (purely hockey-wise) if it were played by 2 neutral teams.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Nathan MacKinnon man, too good. To think some people actually thought they should have taken Jones.

Jones may eventually prove just as valuable (defensemen take so much longer to develop) but MacKinnon is absolutely the real deal now. He barely looks like a rookie.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I always wonder if I'm harder on the B's because I'm too emotionally involved and too familiar with them.

Maybe I would have thought yesterday's game was better (purely hockey-wise) if it were played by 2 neutral teams.

I think there is an element to not having any loyalties to the teams involved. I find I am far more critical of the Bruins than other teams.

But I thought the Bruins game looked messy and kind of tense boring.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

I wonder that too. I think we just know that Boston is capable of so much more than we saw, and it kinda killed the game for me. I still think they played very well but they were missing the aggression for long stretches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad