2013/14 Injury Update Thread

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So glencross doesnt matter all that much

Well, you were implying that we shouldn't have had a problem with his play because he was contributing to our victories. I was just invalidating that point. Glencross could matter, but the way he was playing, he was making himself redundant.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
It's a mild opportunity for another prospect. Normally, this would allow a player like Baertschi or someone from the farm the chance to show what they can do, but since apparently the Flames know better than everyone else, especially given their complete and utter lack of success in developing top tier talent over the last two decades or so, they've decided to things differently. Hopefully it works out.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Wonder why Knight isn't getting the call, I mean imo he had a good preseason and hes putting up solid numbers in the AHL.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Wonder why Knight isn't getting the call, I mean imo he had a good preseason and hes putting up solid numbers in the AHL.

I think they want to see if Bryon has an NHL game moving forward. I think they feel comfortable in knowing what they have in Knight but need to take a look at guys that they may/may not keep next year.

TMLife*

Auston Matthews
Jun 16, 2010
Victoria, BC
Hey guys, how far away do you think Giordano is? From everything I’ve gathered he should be about 2-4 more weeks, but if he’s skating could he be ahead of schedule?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hey guys, how far away do you think Giordano is? From everything I’ve gathered he should be about 2-4 more weeks, but if he’s skating could he be ahead of schedule?

I think so. He's already been skating for around a week, and he'll be re-evaluated at the beginning of next week (which to me seems to indicate that they believe there's a chance he'll be ready at some point next week).

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Disappointing update on Sieloff from the Flames website. It said apparently he won't be good to go until early 2014, thus ending his chance of playing at the WJC. Must be some crazy infection.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00