Injury Report: 2013-14 Injury Thread

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
After years of late runs in seasons, the hockey gods are ensuring we don't have a repeat, and are making sure we get last place.

Custer99

Jan 6, 2012
Sabres officially eliminated from playoffs yesterday, there was no chance of a heroic run to the 8th seed this year. No chance.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres Interim Coach Ted Nolan says Enroth will stay behind in Buffalo for further evaluation. Neuvirth joining team on the road trip.

Nolan adds that prognosis on Enroth looks a little bit better today than last night. #Sabres

DixonWard15

Sep 27, 2011
@BuffNewsVogl
Michal Neuvirth says cause of lower-body injury was Thursday's game. Interesting he can practice/warmup/backup Saturday night but not now.

very, very interesting.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Torrey Mitchell Interview (3/17/14)
[NHL]579177[/NHL]
Torrey Mitchell speaks with the media on Monday at First Niagara Center.

Michal Neuvirth Interview (3/17/14)
[NHL]579174[/NHL]
Michal Neuvirth speaks with the media on Monday at First Niagara Center.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
What am I missing here?
The garbage phantom injuries Washington fans warned us about. Neuvirth was well on his way to becoming a great goaltender in the league until he started missing every other game to headaches, stomach aches, sore legs, itchy scalp etc. So either the guy is a hypochondriac or he's a vampire slayer.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
The garbage phantom injuries Washington fans warned us about. Neuvirth was well on his way to becoming a great goaltender in the league until he started missing every other game to headaches, stomach aches, sore legs, itchy scalp etc. So either the guy is a hypochondriac or he's a vampire slayer.

Did not know they had so much in common :laugh:

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
@jenroth125: For the next couple of weeks...
http://instagram.com/p/lp51sLL9Qs/
From Jhonas' instagram.

a41a2032ae0611e3a84b12ec4dc1b49e_8.jpg

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
What am I missing here?

You're obviously missing the intrigue, the mystery, the back-story, the excuses, the lies, the deception, the plot twists, the........ ok, I ran out of stuff.

It seems to me that an injury that occurred during a game and was thought to be able to be played through got worse over the course of a couple of days and now impedes optimum performance.

Or maybe he has a headache or itchy scalp. Itchy scalp has caused me to miss many a function as well, btw. I'm going with the vampire slayer angle myself.

CSI Sabres - please confirm.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Seems like Enroth could have waited until the off-season to begin using his height extending machine.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Jhonas is certainly going to be playing FIFA on his PS4 for the next couple of weeks...maybe I should tweet at him for a match.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
Seems like Enroth could have waited until the off-season to begin using his height extending machine.

just in case anyone doesn't know, that's a "game ready" machine --- it circulates ice-cold water through a compression sleeve around an injured area to reduce swelling. the only time I used one was after knee surgery. they're pretty cool (pun)

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
just in case anyone doesn't know, that's a "game ready" machine --- it circulates ice-cold water through a compression sleeve around an injured area to reduce swelling. the only time I used one was after knee surgery. they're pretty cool (pun)

We have a couple of those systems laying around the building in case any of us hurt ourselves during our lunch break activities.

We used to have a soft goods / bracing division here, but we sold that off to Breg who has their own line.
There's some cool technology and I miss the free Braces that we used to be able to get... :(

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I can't remember where i saw it but Stewart is expected out for the season. They were holding out hope he could get a game or two in but decided against it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad