Injury Report: 2012-2013 Injury Thread

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
:laugh::laugh: 2 defensemen on the power play :laugh::laugh:
You joker you

No no it could happen. One would be at center though taking the draw, and the other playing goal so he could join the breakout up ice.

This idea of having two D on the point is clearly fantasy land though.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
If Wilson and Stastny are out I hope they call up Barrie and Sgarbossa. Give Sgar third line center and Smokin Joe some more responsibility in LE.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If Wilson and Stastny are out I hope they call up Barrie and Sgarbossa. Give Sgar third line center and Smokin Joe some more responsibility in LE.

Like I said in the GDThread, I was able to witness both injuries as they occurred and Stastny and Wilson put absolutely NO weight on both injured legs. They gotta be out weeks'.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This is the third time Wilson has hurt his ankle this season and he said he wasn't 100% the first time he returned. Only 17 games left in the season and he'll have to miss at least the next 3-4 if they put him back on IR. Maybe it's time to shut him down and let him properly heal up.

AvsFanRCN

Dec 21, 2011
Victoria, BC, Canada
This is the third time Wilson has hurt his ankle this season and he said he wasn't 100% the first time he returned. Only 17 games left in the season and he'll have to miss at least the next 3-4 if they put him back on IR. Maybe it's time to shut him down and let him properly heal up.

I agree, why let it get worse when you're sitting where the Avs are right now in the standings, let him heal up, draft jones, go all out next year

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Don't expect Stastny back this season, he will be out 6-8 weeks. At this point the Avs should shutdown Wilson, by the time he could come back there will only be a few games left and it isn't worth hurting his ankle even further to make him come back. Shut him down and bring up Barrie for the rest of the season.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Like I said in the GDThread, I was able to witness both injuries as they occurred and Stastny and Wilson put absolutely NO weight on both injured legs. They gotta be out weeks'.
By the end of the shift Stastny was putting weight on the foot.

I'm selfish. I want him healthy to trade him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Stastny out 10 days. Wilson out indefinitely.(right move)... also Barrie called up and he'll probably play 25 min next game.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Just end Wilson's season now.

Looks like Stastny won't play before the deadline but at least it's not a serious injury. He'll be back soon so they can trade him if they want to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad