Prospect Info: 2012-2013 Hartford Wolf Pack/Greenville Road Warriors Thread (AHL, ECHL) *Part III*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
Sather needs to go get some better D for Hartford.
Kids that can be called up in a pinch.
There are few teams out there that have an abundance of D prospects that have been sliding down the depth chart.

Well, that ended up to be the problem.

colman

Jul 7, 2006
if we signed Conner Allen from UMASS if Whale looking for Depth on D why wouldnt they sign Mike Marcou who was a ECHL all star for Greenville this season @25 pts in 54 games and a plus 19 .If you watched UMASS where Allen played Marcou would be more then capable for the AHL. Would be like Partlett and Klassen for whale from ECHL

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
That's actually awesome

Never was a big fan of "The Whale", even if it was a nice tribute to The Whalers

Jarkko Immonen

#42 Artem Anisimov
Oct 23, 2005
Connecticut
In the end, the Whale branding was a hamfisted marketing move by Howard Baldwin. He took on a bad rent deal at the XL Center (wah wah, he TOOK it, he didn't have to) and went bankrupt after staging an outdoor hockey game in his first season that was incredibly unsuccessful (it also fell on the coldest day of the month and he ended up paying more for snow removal than he thought). I am pretty sure there are still open lawsuits against Whaler Sports and Entertainment. He couldn't even pay Reebok for uniforms. Nothing he did improved my game day experience and I'm glad that era is gone.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
It was a nostalgia freak show experiment initiated by a delusional old man who was offering a cheap knock off of an NHL franchise that moved over 10 years ago... C'moooooon.

BACK THE PACK!!!

mti79

May 11, 2007
They'll always be the Whale Pack to me.

Ha ha ha... I loved that name and called them that all the time. However, I'm very excited that my jersey is relevant again. Whooo!!!! My game worn jersey of one of the most obscure players ever is back in the rotation! :yo:

Green Blob*

Thank god. The whale was so stupid.

And now I dont have to worry about some posters yelling at me here (like 1 or 2 did) for still calling them "the pack" :laugh:

Only good thing was the uniforms, those were pretty awesome colors.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Thank god. The whale was so stupid.

And now I dont have to worry about some posters yelling at me here (like 1 or 2 did) for still calling them "the pack" :laugh:

Only good thing was the uniforms, those were pretty awesome colors.

Totally agree with u on the uniforms, very unique colours. The logo though was hiddeous beyond belief...

BACK THE PACK!

NYR Lunchbox

Jul 23, 2007
New Jersey
the echl announce the ceasing of operations of the trenton titans today, curious if the big club would move their franchise closer to the bigger clubs rather then down south

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
hartfordwolfpacklogo.png

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
The 'pack is back! Now they just need to relocate to Eastern Pennsylvania and we are all set. :D

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad