2011 Team Canada U18 - Preliminary Lineup

Rshields

Oct 23, 2009
Reilly and Koekkoek were teammates at ND where they won the Telus cup. Best buds I believe. Won't they be happy to be playing together late into the spring again.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Reilly and Koekkoek were teammates at ND where they won the Telus cup. Best buds I believe. Won't they be happy to be playing together late into the spring again.

Catenacci and Cousins are teammates also, but in the past were bitter rivals. I remember when we drafted Catenacci #1st overall, he said how much he hated Cousins, and how they use to go at each other pretty hard. Will be interesting to see if the place them together, since they are familiar with each other although both are centers. It has been experimented with before in the past 2 seasons, but both players like to have the puck on their sticks and never seemed to click.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Are any of the games going to be televised/streamed?

TSN/RDS, the official broadcasters of Hockey Canada, will broadcast Canada’s final preliminary round game against Sweden on Tuesday, April 19, a quarter-final on Thursday, April 21, a semifinal on Saturday, April 23 and both medal games on Sunday, April 24. Check your local listings for game times in your area.

YEGJuniorFan

Dec 3, 2009
Edmonton
too bad, i wanted Reinhart and St.Croix to make the team but im stoked that Ewanyk did. I want the oilers to take him with one of their third round picks but he is a great shutdown player he might go late 2nd.. I think St.Croix has too much competition in other smaller skilled players that might bring more to the table like Catanacci

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
TSN/RDS, the official broadcasters of Hockey Canada, will broadcast Canada’s final preliminary round game against Sweden on Tuesday, April 19, a quarter-final on Thursday, April 21, a semifinal on Saturday, April 23 and both medal games on Sunday, April 24. Check your local listings for game times in your area.

Nice!

Thanks.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site

No Myles Bell? Is this not surprising to anyone else?? Can anyone from out West comment on Morgan Reilly essentially being name over Bell? Am way off or is Reilly that much better than Bell?

Also, Mike St Croix to be left off is another surprise to me......the kid put up some pretty decent numbers at 17 yrs old this past season!

puckfan13

Jan 18, 2010
No Myles Bell? Is this not surprising to anyone else?? Can anyone from out West comment on Morgan Reilly essentially being name over Bell? Am way off or is Reilly that much better than Bell?

Also, Mike St Croix to be left off is another surprise to me......the kid put up some pretty decent numbers at 17 yrs old this past season!

If you watch St. Croix regularly, you wouldn't be up in arms over him not being included. He puts up points but he doesn't exactly bring a ton to the table. I go to a fair amount of Oil Kings games and I would rather have Ewanyk or Wruck on the team over him. Brossoit the goalie as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad