Post-Game Talk: 2008 Southeast Division CHAMPS @ Nate Drug & Gerry G 10:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Lazy play will cost you. We lost 4 points the last two games because dudes took plays off and loaded. Holtby is in that group and he is on his second bad stint of the season. He needs to pull it tofether

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
notice how you don't hear a peep out of some folks when loltby plays like trash.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
The Caps actually played well at even strength. If there’s one thing I’m not concerned about long term it’s the PP, and that’s what did them in tonight (and poor goaltending).

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Two soul crushing losses back to back
And both of them so avoidable. Especially the one against the Ducks.

Reaves turned the game around, much as i hate to admit. Live by the crushing borderline body check, die by the crushing borderline body check, i guess.

Speaking of ‘avoidable’ ... loss of 88 from our roster still annoys crap out of me.

Okay. Moving on.

I guess we’ll see what team made of over next few games. I hope wilson not out for long time

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Well clearly that game meant way more to Vegas than us. They can have that victory we will take the cup. It's like when we would beat the Pens in the regular season. Means nothing in the long term.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Probably? It was a zero screen wrist shot from the blue line. That’s a warmup shot, and he half ass’d it with his glove and missed
Second time this season he's allowed a lousy goal from that far out in the last minute.

That sucked. PP needs work and hopefully keeping Wilson out was just precautionary. Also, this live update thing sucks while typing posts. It constantly jumps up the page on each update.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Feels not unlike the Ducks game :thumbd:

They're consistently losing key players so far this season. Can only hope that trend slows or stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad