2006 born for 2022 OHL Draft

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
seen some Alliance the last week and here are a few I liked lots others likely will make my final list its early lol:
Huron-Vader Rogers Elzinga MacNamara
London-UAs Weir, Roobroek(wow), McGahey, Luchanko, Spencer, mcconnell-barker!
Elgin-Fracchina, Richter, langstaff
Waterloo- Strohack, UA Martin (wow) Bender goalie, Shantz
Cambridge- Forster and Graham
Kitchener- Simioni
SCTA
Halton Birt Soares
Niagara Testa Francesco Tuin
just some ive seen feel free to add folks all in good fun good to see kids enjoying games again and its been physcial!!
Who are the 2007’s playing for London heard they are legit?

lots of 2007’s playing might be the most players playing up and being producers I’ve seen over the past 10 years.

Reactions: AnonymousHockey

AnonymousHockey

Mar 20, 2019
Made the drive down to Rama for NCP and Oshawa.

first off the guys at the door did a great job managing passports, Id’s and registration. Kudos to them.

second, amazing to see hockey in person again. The game was better then I anticipated w almost two years off hockey.

NCP won 9-4. Third period was a little sloppy as it was already 7-1.

no names on jerseys so it was tough to distinguish guys.

Oshawa goalie was big and athletic and actually played pretty well.

For NCP it was Number 25 I think that was (Procyszyn) Scored three highlight reel goals and finished up w 4g 2a. One goals was pretty epic, he took a big open ice hit got and grabbed the puck and went through everybody and scored a beauty.

Big D number 15 I believe was Nathan Schaap but again not 100% sure he was physical, had a nice goal and lots of quick releases on net.

It was an fast paced and physical game. Excited to see how the season progresses.

Based on the posts it’s hard to decide whether to check out the Markham Majors tournament or the Dufton. Lots of talent.
I’m scheduled in for both. Will be at one Thursday to watch all teams, then Friday the other to again catch all teams. Allows me to decide Saturday :)

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
According to the tournament websites, these are the teams entered in each:

In London:
Ajax-Pickering Raiders
Barrie Colts
Burlington Eagles
Central Ontario Wolves
Clarington Toros
Elgin Middlesex Chiefs
Grey Bruce Highlanders
Hamilton Jr. Bulldogs
Huron Perth Lakers
Kingston Jr. Gaels
Lambton Jr. Sting
London Jr. Knights
North Bay Trappers
North Central Predators
Oakville Rangers
Peterborough Petes
Quinte Red Devils
Thunder Bay Kings
Toronto Red Wings
Toronto Titans
Waterloo Wolves
York Simcoe Express

In Markham:
Brampton
Brantford 99ers
Don Mills Flyers
Halton Hurricanes
Markham Majors
Markham Waxers
Mississauga Senators
Niagara North Stars
North York Rangers
Richmond Hill Coyotes
Toronto Jr Canadiens
Toronto Marlboros
Toronto Young Nationals
Vaughan Kings

Reactions: AnonymousHockey

Ringing Iron

May 8, 2011
Who are the 2007’s playing for London heard they are legit?

lots of 2007’s playing might be the most players playing up and being producers I’ve seen over the past 10 years.

Ryan Roobroeck stud 07
Ethan Weir very good player to

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
seen some Alliance the last week and here are a few I liked lots others likely will make my final list its early lol:
Huron-Vader Rogers Elzinga MacNamara
London-UAs Weir, Roobroek(wow), McGahey, Luchanko, Spencer, mcconnell-barker!
Elgin-Fracchina, Richter, langstaff
Waterloo- Strohack, UA Martin (wow) Bender goalie, Shantz
Cambridge- Forster and Graham
Kitchener- Simioni
SCTA
Halton Birt Soares
Niagara Testa Francesco Tuin
just some ive seen feel free to add folks all in good fun good to see kids enjoying games again and its been physcial!!
Roobroeck, weir and Martin are absolute studs, top 3 players in the alliance all as underagers. Weak year in the alliance as far as 06’s.

AnonymousHockey

Mar 20, 2019
Roobroeck is magical. He looks a bit awkward skating at times, but is still smooth and effortless. His hands are elite. He makes things happen that are so great, but he makes it look so easy. Just when you think he’s down and out and the play is dead, he comes out with the puck and scores a goal.

I can’t say he’s exceptional just yet, Wrights domination of u16 was just everything he did. He didn’t have to create magic because he was just better than everyone. Roobroeck however, is an elite talent nevertheless.

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020
Rooubroeck looked very good but until they play top 06 teams and players, you cant tell if for real or not. They lost to a non playoff GTHL team like the Titans.

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020
Wow, good for kid but what a stretch by Michigan so early. Hope he does well for SAC Varsity, but as an underager he may struggle.

If he were not playing SAC this year, he may not be a top 40 kid taken in the OHL Priority draft. Deep draft this year and havent seen him progress as much as others in the 06 group. JMO

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Wow, good for kid but what a stretch by Michigan so early. Hope he does well for SAC Varsity, but as an underager he may struggle.

If he were not playing SAC this year, he may not be a top 40 kid taken in the OHL Priority draft. Deep draft this year and havent seen him progress as much as others in the 06 group. JMO
I seen Ryan McCarthur said he could have been a potential top 10 pick if not for the threat of school. I have never seen him play before but will likely catch a few SAC games this year.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Could this be the year of two or three underagers?
Up until now, the only exceptional status player not drafted first overall into their respective CHL league was Sean Day (fourth overall). I don't see them granting 2 players from the same birth year exceptional status into the same league.

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Just based on my ETA viewings so far:

Quinte - very solid team will be tough to beat in the ETA - strong from forward all the way down to goalies. Toms, Langdon (I think) and Rogers all solid players.

Kingston - small forward number 29, good hands runs the PP and plays with a ton of energy.

NCP - Ethan Prosyzyn offensive dynamo with a great shot. Nathan Schaap steady two way defender with a good shot and mean streak.

Markham Waxers: steady defender I can’t remember his name (I don’t write anything down just enjoy the games) I want to say his last name started with an M very good player though. Should be seeing him again in a few weeks.

Clarington- Jacob Theirren is pretty gifted with the puck, all the offence moves through him. Explosive skater.

Oshawa - no one stood out to me

have yet to see Barrie, YSE, cow and Peterborough play.

ETA watcher

Nov 1, 2021
Just based on my ETA viewings so far:

Quinte - very solid team will be tough to beat in the ETA - strong from forward all the way down to goalies. Toms, Langdon (I think) and Rogers all solid players.

Kingston - small forward number 29, good hands runs the PP and plays with a ton of energy.

NCP - Ethan Prosyzyn offensive dynamo with a great shot. Nathan Schaap steady two way defender with a good shot and mean streak.

Markham Waxers: steady defender I can’t remember his name (I don’t write anything down just enjoy the games) I want to say his last name started with an M very good player though. Should be seeing him again in a few weeks.

Clarington- Jacob Theirren is pretty gifted with the puck, all the offence moves through him. Explosive skater.

Oshawa - no one stood out to me

have yet to see Barrie, YSE, cow and Peterborough play.

Waxer player is Marrelli. Elite skating ability, great snapshot, excellent vision and determination. A player to watch this year.

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Just watched Quinte vs NCP 4-4 tie. Very good, fast pace game.

Quinte’s D are so good in the O zone. They create a lot of scoring chances. Dangford was solid, he can skate. Toms had a nice goal. Liked Rogers, Woolley as well. McGivor got the hook but it wasn’t his fault he played well actually.

NCP there too line was flying Procyszyn had 3 points, Gilbert had a few he was everywhere tonight. There goalie Brooks played very well. A lot to like from these two teams.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Elite prospects has like no rosters online right now. Anyone know a good place to get them?

SarniaStingFan

Jul 28, 2020
Elite prospects has like no rosters online right now. Anyone know a good place to get them?

Alliance
GameSheet Inc | Scores, Schedule, Standings, and Stats for GameSheet Leagues & Tournaments (Search "Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario (Alliance) Pavilion - 2021-2022 Season")

ETA
GameSheet Inc | Scores, Schedule, Standings, and Stats for GameSheet Leagues & Tournaments (Search "Eastern AAA - ETA 2021-2022")

HEO
Hockey Eastern Ontario

SCTA
GameSheet Inc | Scores, Schedule, Standings, and Stats for GameSheet Leagues & Tournaments (Search "South Central AAA (SCTA) 2021-2022")

Reactions: HockeyPops

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad