2006 born for 2022 OHL Draft

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
I notified Malcolm Spence. Born after September 15th, he is regularly at the top of the individual rankings at each tournament. He's look like a n°1 draft OHL 2022

WorkHardEveryShift

Aug 23, 2021
In no order

Ottawa
Nathan Villeneuve
Ben Cormier
Henrey Mews
Jaden Cholette
Cole Beaudoin
Justin Ouellette

ETA
Franki Marelli
Nathan Schaap
Ethan Procyszyn
Porter Martone
Jacob Therrien
Jarod Langdon

SCTA
Parker Forlin
Luca Testa
Andrew Vermeulen
Hunter McKenzie
Aiden Renaud
Brady Wassink
Callum Cheynowski
Ben Hrebik
Jack Lisson

Alliance
Tate Vader
Tyler Graham
Marek Vanacker
Lucas Karmiris
Dylan Richter
Blake Elzinga
Brayden McCallum

NOHA
Zach Major

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
In no order

Ottawa
Nathan Villeneuve
Ben Cormier
Henrey Mews
Jaden Cholette
Cole Beaudoin
Justin Ouellette

ETA
Franki Marelli
Nathan Schaap
Ethan Procyszyn
Porter Martone
Jacob Therrien
Jarod Langdon

SCTA
Parker Forlin
Luca Testa
Andrew Vermeulen
Hunter McKenzie
Aiden Renaud
Brady Wassink
Callum Cheynowski
Ben Hrebik
Jack Lisson

Alliance
Tate Vader
Tyler Graham
Marek Vanacker
Lucas Karmiris
Dylan Richter
Blake Elzinga
Brayden McCallum

NOHA
Zach Major

I have gotten to watch a few of these kids the past few years. It will be interesting to see the change since minor bantam. A lot of talented kids here.

Simon Heureux

Sep 1, 2021
I have gotten to watch a few of these kids the past few years. It will be interesting to see the change since minor bantam. A lot of talented kids here.
I forgot his name but there was a Russian goalie in Ottawa who I watched play. He was good any idea of his name?

brbasher

Sep 2, 2021
Goalies... no particular order.

Davis (Alliance) Miller (GTHL) Hrebik (SCTA) Cholette (Ottawa)... Dont know he NOHA or ETA goalies as well

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
I’ve watched a couple ETA exhibition games. Most teams don’t have names on jerseys yet so it’s hard to tell their names.

But there is a lot of talent in this age group. Excited to follow it this year and provide a few updates.

I think the top teams in ETA will be in no particular order Quinte, North Central, Clarington, YSE they all have a few talented guys.

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020
Dangford (Quinte) rt dman may be like 03 Brandt Clarke
Pitre (RH/Vaughan) should be first rounder

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Dangford (Quinte) rt dman may be like 03 Brandt Clarke
Pitre (RH/Vaughan) should be first rounder

Going to watch Vaughn Saturday. Should be a good game hopefully can provide a little insight albeit 1 game lol

fronteknack

Sep 24, 2021
Jared Langdon is an interesting one because I’ve been told he refuses to get the vaccine for religious purposes. May impact his draft position.
In no order

Ottawa
Nathan Villeneuve
Ben Cormier
Henrey Mews
Jaden Cholette
Cole Beaudoin
Justin Ouellette

ETA
Franki Marelli
Nathan Schaap
Ethan Procyszyn
Porter Martone
Jacob Therrien
Jarod Langdon

SCTA
Parker Forlin
Luca Testa
Andrew Vermeulen
Hunter McKenzie
Aiden Renaud
Brady Wassink
Callum Cheynowski
Ben Hrebik
Jack Lisson

Alliance
Tate Vader
Tyler Graham
Marek Vanacker
Lucas Karmiris
Dylan Richter
Blake Elzinga
Brayden McCallum

NOHA
Zach Major

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Made the drive down to Rama for NCP and Oshawa.

first off the guys at the door did a great job managing passports, Id’s and registration. Kudos to them.

second, amazing to see hockey in person again. The game was better then I anticipated w almost two years off hockey.

NCP won 9-4. Third period was a little sloppy as it was already 7-1.

no names on jerseys so it was tough to distinguish guys.

Oshawa goalie was big and athletic and actually played pretty well.

For NCP it was Number 25 I think that was (Procyszyn) Scored three highlight reel goals and finished up w 4g 2a. One goals was pretty epic, he took a big open ice hit got and grabbed the puck and went through everybody and scored a beauty.

Big D number 15 I believe was Nathan Schaap but again not 100% sure he was physical, had a nice goal and lots of quick releases on net.

It was an fast paced and physical game. Excited to see how the season progresses.

Based on the posts it’s hard to decide whether to check out the Markham Majors tournament or the Dufton. Lots of talent.

fronteknack

Sep 24, 2021
Brother of Isaac I presume?
Yup. Have watched both play and Jared has much more upside. Quinte is just a machine right now for pushing out talent. Two years ago the OMhA team had a stupid line with Owen Beck, Dalyn Wakely and Corbin Roach. That’s the year with McCoy on the backend with Trevor McDowell.

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
Jared Langdon is an interesting one because I’ve been told he refuses to get the vaccine for religious purposes. May impact his draft position.

Checks out. His brother is currently not with the Rangers for the same reason. I hadn’t heard anything about their reasoning to not get it, but if that’s the case and they can prove that they didn’t become a religious family in August 2021 then maybe they will be able to play? Probably still hurts the draft stock for Jared as he probably won’t be able to travel cross-border (I guess getting back would be the bigger issue).

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Checks out. His brother is currently not with the Rangers for the same reason. I hadn’t heard anything about their reasoning to not get it, but if that’s the case and they can prove that they didn’t become a religious family in August 2021 then maybe they will be able to play? Probably still hurts the draft stock for Jared as he probably won’t be able to travel cross-border (I guess getting back would be the bigger issue).
Andrew Wiggins went with that same excuse and the NBA quickly denied that request lol

Reactions: MatthewsMoustache

MoWanchuk1

Feb 18, 2017
seen some Alliance the last week and here are a few I liked lots others likely will make my final list its early lol:
Huron-Vader Rogers Elzinga MacNamara
London-UAs Weir, Roobroek(wow), McGahey, Luchanko, Spencer, mcconnell-barker!
Elgin-Fracchina, Richter, langstaff
Waterloo- Strohack, UA Martin (wow) Bender goalie, Shantz
Cambridge- Forster and Graham
Kitchener- Simioni
SCTA
Halton Birt Soares
Niagara Testa Francesco Tuin
just some ive seen feel free to add folks all in good fun good to see kids enjoying games again and its been physcial!!

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Made the drive down to Rama for NCP and Oshawa.

first off the guys at the door did a great job managing passports, Id’s and registration. Kudos to them.

second, amazing to see hockey in person again. The game was better then I anticipated w almost two years off hockey.

NCP won 9-4. Third period was a little sloppy as it was already 7-1.

no names on jerseys so it was tough to distinguish guys.

Oshawa goalie was big and athletic and actually played pretty well.

For NCP it was Number 25 I think that was (Procyszyn) Scored three highlight reel goals and finished up w 4g 2a. One goals was pretty epic, he took a big open ice hit got and grabbed the puck and went through everybody and scored a beauty.

Big D number 15 I believe was Nathan Schaap but again not 100% sure he was physical, had a nice goal and lots of quick releases on net.

It was an fast paced and physical game. Excited to see how the season progresses.

Based on the posts it’s hard to decide whether to check out the Markham Majors tournament or the Dufton. Lots of talent.

Heard Ethan Procyzyn had another 3 goals on Sunday. Quite the player. Jacob Theirren played really well for Clarington as well. They have a few more solid players.

game was 4-4 a little sloppy defensively. Can’t wait to see QRD play heard they are pretty loaded this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad