2006 born for 2022 OHL Draft

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020
Dickinson didnt want to go to Niagara so I can see the delay in signing.

Hage orchestrated his draft selection, so wondering why the delay ??:popcorn:

But I am sure most hockey people know the answer.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Dickinson didnt want to go to Niagara so I can see the delay in signing.

Hage orchestrated his draft selection, so wondering why the delay ??:popcorn:

But I am sure most hockey people know the answer.

i heard hage is going to chicago legitimately, but that he will be in the ohl at 17, he was avoiding a series of team at the top of the draft but was happy to come to many after that, no clue if he will stick with chicago for the year, but id be surprised if he backed out now. kitchener seems a legit option in a year.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Hockeyfan1980

Jun 5, 2022
What's the projection now with the Hage injury and trade? Still Chicago or does he rehab and go to Sudbury

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I have no knowledge, but I think the plan was always Chicago this year. Would be shocked if that changed, especially given the return.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I think Mike McKenzie figured have 2 top 07 was better than Hage
Kitchener will be good this year so they'll be only getting 1 top 07. If Hage was coming to the OHL he would've gone top 4/5. Now they'll get the 11th overall '07. So hard to imagine that guy is better than Hage but I guess time will tell

Kristina Hazzard

Oct 5, 2021
Kitchener will be good this year so they'll be only getting 1 top 07. If Hage was coming to the OHL he would've gone top 4/5. Now they'll get the 11th overall '07. So hard to imagine that guy is better than Hage but I guess time will tel
They will have 2 first round picks usually dirt round are pretty good

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Who are the best FAs from this draft? Any kids doing well that could get scooped up by an OHL team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad