GDT: #20; Depth Charge. Oilers v Flames - Feb 20 - 8 PM on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Yep, hopefully he keeps trying that stupid between the legs move and continues to fail. Or maybe he'll do something really stupid like try and fight Nurse lol.

lol it’s Matthew not Brady

Matthew would look for a fight with Tyler Ennis (once Ennis is tied up by a linesman or two of course)

Reactions: TB12 and Porkleaker

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Another fun stat with the Oilers this year is that they’ve managed to have a lead or at least be tied in 17 of 19 games and 15 straight games.

Their current record is somewhat unfortunate in that some of those losses likely deserved at least a point in the standings.
Don’t most games start out tied

Reactions: Biltmore

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Even more reason to hate that team.

Just encapsulates how sad that franchise and their bs is. Their version of bringing it is FU and the world. Typical lamer attitude.

The pregame yesterday was deplorable when they did the montage of former Flames "greats" and Lanny McDonald looking like he's been instilled in alcohol for decades. They all sneer, like a once a Calgary Flame sneer. What shelbyville is all about. Everything from that to George Canyon. I'm like just drop the friggen puck.

Reactions: Cloned

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Cute looking puppy. Nice for Jesse to take it out for a walk and enjoying the river valley. I was just out there where he was a couple weeks ago. Great area to explore around. I appreciate that Jesse is taking in some of the finer things COE has to offer in exploring river valley. Nice homes around there too, suspect he lives around there.

When I saw the Rishaug tweet about the 'fun interview' with Jesse it got me thinking about how Jesse seems pretty welcoming of this sort of climate as well. I thought I heard that he grew up pretty far north in Finland so he could personally embrace and enjoy this sort of winter climate. This could have an even more positive effect on his renewed desire to play at a top level here. :)

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Seems like he's the Flames version of Jim Matheson. Also impressive (sarcasm) that Matheson has managed to frog leap Terry Jones. I mean no small task..

I hate the Flames and even I feel mildly bad they have to listen to clown as their main regional guy. He’s horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad