Post-Game Talk: #2 | Vancouver Canucks at Philadelphia Flyers | October 15, 2022 | 4pm | NBCSP / SNP

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
The amount of people on a Flyers message board that hate to see the Flyers win is astounding.
imagine being jaded after more then a decade of utter shit hockey...

then add that to the wait for a cup..

yea some of us are done with current FO regime of staying sameasiteverwas year after year...

this Org needs a 100%purge from top down

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
It's okay to remain skeptical about this roster and likely unsustainable results.
But it's also okay to feel happy for some of the kids getting their feet wet in the NHL, playing higher in the lineup than they should, witnessing hard work paying off.

To rebuild you actually have to build... not just scorched earth, lottery win... and tada! all good, instant 120 point team.

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
The amount of people on a Flyers message board that hate to see the Flyers win is astounding.

I can understand the front office wearing on folks, but some of the bitchfesting on here is as embarrassing for the fan base as the "classic bully fan." Eventually this team will shit the bed, at least let some folks enjoy them winning a few is the way I'm going to look at it. Everyone fans different I guess.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
We are at least worth watching again, it will help to get Atkinson and Risto back, and hopefully Couts.

If you're developing young players, you want to bring them up, put them in sheltered situations, and gradually work them into bigger roles as they get comfortable in the NHL. Cates and Frost would be better served on the 3rd line right now, getting PK2 and PP2 minutes, developing their games - and if they're ready for more responsibility, it'll be shown by their play.

You may hate Risto, but as the 2RHD, it allows them to work in Zamula and Attard and eventually York on the 3rd pair, initially with a veteran partner, eventually with two rookies paired later in the season.

Throwing a player in the deep end is not good development, sometimes they tread water, often they drown, rarely do they show good form.

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
We are at least worth watching again, it will help to get Atkinson and Risto back, and hopefully Couts.

If you're developing young players, you want to bring them up, put them in sheltered situations, and gradually work them into bigger roles as they get comfortable in the NHL. Cates and Frost would be better served on the 3rd line right now, getting PK2 and PP2 minutes, developing their games - and if they're ready for more responsibility, it'll be shown by their play.

You may hate Risto, but as the 2RHD, it allows them to work in Zamula and Attard and eventually York on the 3rd pair, initially with a veteran partner, eventually with two rookies paired later in the season.

Throwing a player in the deep end is not good development, sometimes they tread water, often they drown, rarely do they show good form.
1666021884641.png

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Friendly reminder that last years Flyers were

6-2-2 after 10

They went 19-44-9 the rest of the season

The season before that, they were 7-2-1 in the first 10

They went 18-21-7 the rest of the season

Last edited:

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
No.

Draft is all that matters, stop chasing waterfalls. Stick to the DotA you know.

So apologies for any PHI wins from Oct18-20 and Nov 4-6

6-2-2 after 10

They won 19-44-9 the rest of the season

They were were 18-21-7 the rest of the season
When I saw advanced stats of game vs NJD I immediately messaged my friend Devils fan (ew, I know) and told here I am having flashbacks. Shitty CF%, high S% at HDSC and that's it.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I went to vacation and PHI is 2-0? Should I, uhm, take additional vacation days?
do you have enuf vaca to cover 82-0 ?

🤣

6-2-2 after 10

They won 19-44-9 the rest of the season

They were were 18-21-7 the rest of the season
oh dont you worry! the shills are already copy/pasta the "just enjoy the wins" stories from last couple years if we win a few more..

Cup parade route planned...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad