#2 Niagara vs #3 Oshawa

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Well, if anything the Burke Family is loyal to their OverAgers, almost to a fault.
I knew at the beginning of the season that Dhillon and Schaefer were going to be the week links. Boy, was I ever wrong about Schaefer. He’s a great kid, left it all out there all season long. He will sleep well tonight, no regret Johnny, no regret.

I told the Gens fans that it was going to be an asset having #13 back in the lineup.

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Well, if anything the Burke Family is loyal to their OverAgers, almost to a fault.
I knew at the beginning of the season that Dhillon and Schaefer were going to be the week links. Boy, was I ever wrong about Schaefer. He’s a great kid, left it all out there all season long. He will sleep well tonight, no regret Johnny, no regret.

I told the Gens fans that it was going to be an asset having #13 back in the lineup.
Schaefer played extremely well in the playoffs. Better than I thought he could. Dhillon........ no comment.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
As bad as the ID’s fans see their team next year. I still see them making the playoffs for the what, 11th year in a row.

It’s not all doom and gloom for the #cheaters.

One thing to remember, those teams that you ran up the score on this year.........the North Remembers.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Just curious but does Dhillon generally give up a lot of rebounds and bobble the puck around his crease? Just seemed like from at least game 3 and onward that he would make a save but he'd have troubles covering the puck. Instead it would bounce around, giving Oshawa a rebound. Is this normal, or could it have been nerves? I just don't recall this much in the past.

Regardless, this was a fun series to follow.

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Just curious but does Dhillon generally give up a lot of rebounds and bobble the puck around his crease? Just seemed like from at least game 3 and onward that he would make a save but he'd have troubles covering the puck. Instead it would bounce around, giving Oshawa a rebound. Is this normal,
Yes, yes and yes. Also, has trouble with his glove hand. When he does make a save with his glove, he usually can’t catch it. It just bounces out or off his glove.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
WOW what a great series down 2 games to nothing, and the Gens comeback with the next 4, A never quit attitude,
YES YES YES :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad