News Article: 2-hour show of Under Review with HFNYR's Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I just have to say, I listen to every Ranger podcast through Spotify, there are about 5 of them I listen to on a weekly basis - and I think you guys have the best one hands down. I really look forward to it every week - helps the work day go quick. I've also been telling all my friends to listen to you guys! Really, keep up the great work.

BTW your opening theme is the best too :thumbu: I can't wait until the first episode you do for AFTER the draft !!

The theme song was composed by one of my followers in Australia, who works in radio.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Of course, again, I loved the content. If you know you are going to be louder maybe you can just adjust your inputs as needed, but I mean the harder part was the double echo in the background, and the other host being so low that I had to turn it up each time he spoke. I am sure you will get it figured out, and once you do, this would be my go to podcast. Just don't turn into what the others are, we don't need another couple of fans that call each other stupid, call the other podcasts stupid, and then spout their opinion which in 6 weeks is proven to be 100% wrong. If you think I am joking go listen to last years June podcasts from the usual suspects, they are literately wrong on every single thing they predicted/said....
The double echo you mention *could be* sure to bleeding of the sound from the participants listening devices into their mics. This could be improved by all participants keeping their own mics further from their listening devices. Also muting your mics until you speak could help. Though I know that's a pain.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
The double echo you mention *could be* sure to bleeding of the sound from the participants listening devices into their mics. This could be improved by all participants keeping their own mics further from their listening devices. Also muting your mics until you speak could help. Though I know that's a pain.

I will spend a lot more time editing from now on, because I just added the intro and outro usually, and leave it at that.

As I said: I am not that great with audio. I am still learning

Reactions: egelband

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Well, we upload on Soundcloud, and have it available on every other platform through RSS feed so the 1280 is all platforms. It's huge, since we average 400-600 per episode
I've listened - and enjoyed; It's really next-level-informative compared to the others - via Overcast. If that's of any interest/use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad