News Article: 2-hour show of Under Review with HFNYR's Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Mods: I hope this is allowed, since it's well-respected HFNYR member Edge who appeared on our podcast today and I feel a lot of people will enjoy this. If a separate thread isn't allowed, please merge it with the Roster Building thread.

Today we had a very special guest on the Under Review podcast. Special thanks go out to @NYR Viper for suggesting this and of course to @Edge for agreeing to join us. We discuss the way the Rangers organization has changed over the years, how to fix the situation in Hartford with the Wolf Pack and we dive into the off-season with some potential moves.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Mods: I hope this is allowed, since it's well-respected HFNYR member Edge who appeared on our podcast today and I feel a lot of people will enjoy this. If a separate thread isn't allowed, please merge it with the Roster Building thread.

Today we had a very special guest on the Under Review podcast. Special thanks go out to @NYR Viper for suggesting this and of course to @Edge for agreeing to join us. We discuss the way the Rangers organization has changed over the years, how to fix the situation in Hartford with the Wolf Pack and we dive into the off-season with some potential moves.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Will listen on the commute home.

Reactions: GregSirico

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
For real.

I'm only 10 minutes in and feel like I've gotten more valuable insight than you can get almost anywhere else over the course of a season.

@Amazing Kreiderman did you not partake in this conversation?

I am but I let Edge and Greg talk first. I jumped in after about 20 minutes. It's difficult to do a 3-way conversation without interrupting others

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Actually caring about the quality of your product? Who are you?

This has been such a great listen so far, it's a must for anyone who watches this team.

Do it right, or don't do it at all. I spend about an hour editing after recording. Adding the intro, outro, removing some of the awkward silences, making the transitions a bit smoother etc. It's a lot of work but I enjoy it very much.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Anyone know if this beats the Mouth's show? I am really loyal and will only jump ship if you guys say this podcast is a better one.

I don't want his Mom and Dad and one other random listener to be lonely.
I listened to the first half hour of one of the Mouth’s podcast recently and all I heard was them trying to play the intro music twice and ragging on Liam Traynor. It could have gotten better after that.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Anyone know if this beats the Mouth's show? I am really loyal and will only jump ship if you guys say this podcast is a better one.

I don't want his Mom and Dad and one other random listener to be lonely.
Yes.

I listen to quite a few rangers podcasts. The best to me is the bleeding blueshirts podcast because you actually hear what Maloney thinks unfiltered... And he's awesome.. even if I don't agree with him.

Steven and Greg's is fantastic... As is blueshirts breakaway, bantering the blueshirts.... Blueseat blogs was great too but they sorta disappeared.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
First interview of this kind that I’ve ever done.

I’ve done many interviews for clients over the years, but this was the first time I’ve actually just gone over my history and relationships. It took a little while to get comfortable, but then it become a typical conversation at a bar.

Didn’t realize it was Greg as well. Got about half way through before I realized that.

A lot of fun. We talked for almost four hours.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
First interview of this kind that I’ve ever done.

I’ve done many interviews for clients over the years, but this was the first time I’ve actually just gone over my history and relationships. It took a little while to get comfortable, but then it become a typical conversation at a bar.

Didn’t realize it was Greg as well. Got about half way through before I realized that.

A lot of fun. We talked for almost four hours.

Yeah, I had to edit some of the other stuff to trim it back to 2 hours but we could have been talking all day. If this was an 8 hour conversation we still wouldn't have ran out of material. I especially loved our Hartford segment.

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille