GDT: [#2] Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Oh **** is that who that was?
Almost indistinguishable from Cogliano and Comeau

The way to tell them apart.
Skating fast and all of the above- Cogliano
Falling down a lot and the all of the above- Comeau
Slow and all of the above - Benn

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
In one fell swoop the officials tonight completely undermined the reasoning behind the offside rule change, by rewarding a fractional hopeful challenge.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Now teams will continue to challenge every potential offside as before. Or perhaps the NHL officials just like The Blues a lot?

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Why couldn't we have opened this season with Ottawa and Columbus?

Oh well, it's a long season. Played two of the best teams down to the wire and could have won both games. Seguin and Benn will need to contribute before January this season. Hintz and Miro are already our two best players. I'd rather play the two young guys tonight over Cogliano and Comeau. Cheaper and better.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Seguin, Benn, Radulov all once again failed to live up to their billing. I'm giving Pavelski a pass for now as he's still settling in.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm frustrated we lost, but the Stars look better than they did last season. Lot of promise in this group if they can start finishing on these opportunities cause idk about you guys but it feels like we're generating a lot more chances than we used to last season. Also gotta give time for Pavelski to settle in just like the time it took for Radulov, Sharp, Spezza, etc.

Seguin and Benn need to step up their games though.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Not that Bishop has played up to the standards we know he can. But it would be great if he just called out the forwards post game.

"It's tough to win when you can only give up 1 goal a night"

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Seguin, Benn, Radulov all once again failed to live up to their billing. I'm giving Pavelski a pass for now as he's still settling in.

Radulov at least was noticeable and did some good things . The other two i basically didn't notice at all.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
We are addicted to just losing. Perhaps we should sample the pleasure of actually knuckling down and winning for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad