GDT: 2/7/19 - 7:30PM EDT - St. Louis vs Tampa Bay

AlmostThere242

Nov 16, 2014
There is no way a team that has been together for such a long time and with so much star power should look so out of sync.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Serge has been bad, but...you play him. You know? Who here thinks that cally doesn’t start every playoff game?

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
h34AF9F3E

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Covering for Serge.
Not really? His penalty was 100% because he doesn't know how to take an angle and let O'Reilly get behind him. They're getting hemmed in because he hasn't been able to interrupt the cycle. Neither are playing the rush well.

I don't know if you just have a hard on for criticizing Serge, but saying Coburn has been anything but trash this game is stupid.

Reactions: DaBolts

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Guorde Point TJ
Miller Stammer Kuch?

Palat to the third line
Miller isn't much better than Palat. I would take my chances on him improving if paired with Johnson because the two have always played their best hockey when paired together.

You could even try Palat with Point and Gourde but whatever keeps Kucherov away from Stamkos for now

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Not really? His penalty was 100% because he doesn't know how to take an angle and let O'Reilly get behind him. They're getting hemmed in because he hasn't been able to interrupt the cycle. Neither are playing the rush well.

I don't know if you just have a hard on for criticizing Serge, but saying Coburn has been anything but trash this game is stupid.

Coburn is just not cutting it. At least Girardi blocks shots and hits someone once a month.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
I thought we all knew the funk would come after the allstar break like it always has? Year after year, they do this and it's always brutal to watch :help:

Reactions: DaBolts

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Only two games this year we've been scoreless through two periods. Both in the last 6 days.

Garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad