JceKU6P.png

2cNf1C3.png

HU65yXj.png

HNz3KG7.png

nIzf04G.png

DQY29L7.png

bov

Nov 13, 2010
So based on that quote, was Callahan told he'd be the 13th forward from now on instead of being in the rotation?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

ok I try not to be too critical anymore on cooper team players... I am TRYING...
but this infuriates me to no end. Sergachev made a rookie mistake so blatantly bad with tuch that vasy had to make 3 saves and probably the save of the year. Does he get a day off? NO probably not but cernak who is DOING everything right does. This is when I consider cooper to be an idiot to be blunt.... Sergachev made other mistakes with coburn huge mistakes i put him on the ice for both goals and that incredibly boneheaded terrible play. NOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i am against sitting young kids like cernak or sergachev if they are a big plan of the future etc... so I would have benched him and talked to him and used cernak and mcd or others to show hey play it this way etc... I am not happy

let's go boltssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

happy birthday CAPTAIN and thank you days for this game day thread

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
It's just the rotation. Dont get too pissed.
i'm already over it i had my flare up haha..... still all in came into coach discussion and thought shared my thoughts on coop hes been wrong imho like 2 times on kids in 8 years lmfao not sure anyone could even come close to that as a coach lmfao.... so yeah its a rotation and im sure he yells at times and he is working his ass off coaching especially when we cant see on joseph and cernak and sergachev.... his style is much better then mine im the old yeller lol no pun intended when i get furious haha... and know that aint a good way to deal with young kids:)

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i'm already over it i had my flare up haha..... still all in came into coach discussion and thought shared my thoughts on coop hes been wrong imho like 2 times on kids in 8 years lmfao not sure anyone could even come close to that as a coach lmfao.... so yeah its a rotation and im sure he yells at times and he is working his ass off coaching especially when we cant see on joseph and cernak and sergachev.... his style is much better then mine im the old yeller lol no pun intended when i get furious haha... and know that aint a good way to deal with young kids:)
p.s. am sure was addressed anyway why didnt you take out tuch that play on the bench.... im getting more used to seeing what used to be detroit style taking people out as the crossed the line if you have a chance you step up into the puck carrier etc... and we ARE seeing a huge difference this year:) on even guys like tyjo doing it lol...

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I was planning to watch the game but then I found out that I have to get up early. Hopefully I'll wake up to some good news tomorrow though.

Reactions: Maelmoor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad