GDT: 2/7/19 - 7:30PM EDT - St. Louis vs Tampa Bay

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
These calls are like nothing we've seen in the past few games. Did the league decide it's going to be the beginning of the season again?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So Palat must have some blackmail on Coop to have stayed with Stamkos for so long.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Nobody wants to freaking shoot the puck.

Yea...I like that the Bolts generally play as a team and try to anticipate one another, but there ARE times when being selfish is warranted.
Our boys just need to put more pucks nets. Bottom line.

St. Louis has put good pressure on Vasy and the defense, but for all that work, it is still scoreless, and the Blues have looked far from airtight on their own defense.
TB just needs to loosen them up a bit more by firing some heat towards Binnington more often.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
It is February. So who cares. But man, we are OUT of sync. Move Palat down - he’s worthless right now. But pretty much everyone else is equally ineffective. Kuch has to take that backhand on the 2 on 1. Remember the back hand snipe he had top shelf last year? Truly inexcusable not to take a shot on a 2 on 1. The killer instinct is lacking right now.

PS. Let’s retire these horrendous jerseys.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I know I'm in the minority of fans and most of you really don't care, but I just refuse to believe that there's no correlation between how they tend to play in the second half of seasons and how they end up missing in the playoffs.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
I know I'm in the minority of fans and most of you really don't care, but I just refuse to believe that there's no correlation between how they tend to play in the second half of seasons and how they end up missing in the playoffs.

I mean, how many times does the hottest team in the second half seem to win the cup? Happens all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad