GDT: 2/7/19 - 7:30PM EDT - St. Louis vs Tampa Bay

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Cirelli did not belong out there. Looked completely out of his element his entire shift. f*** that bullshit call on Point. And f*** the non call on Vasy. Such horse shit. I hate blaming games on refs, but this one belongs to them. Good job, zebras.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Cirelli did not belong out there. Looked completely out of his element his entire shift. **** that bull**** call on Point. And **** the non call on Vasy. Such horse ****. I hate blaming games on refs, but this one belongs to them. Good job, zebras.
Dude - I love Point. I've been impregnated by him many times.

That was a dive. A solid 8/10 Callys.

Reactions: Post Karl Malone

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Some people are overreacting big time, we're going through an offensive slump but are allowing like no goals against in regular play situations. I mean... some people have to watch more games then just this team
Seriously this board overreacts to a loss like crazy. OMG WE'RE ONLY ON PACE FOR 124 POINTS NOW!

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Last 9 games we've scored 18 goals. HOWEVER, we've gotten 10 points out of a possible 18. We've gotten points in 5 of the last 6 games. Offense has fallen off, we're in a slump, but we're still piling up points.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Dude - I love Point. I've been impregnated by him many times.

That was a dive. A solid 8/10 Callys.
He also did get it in the head though. It was a tough call, probably the right one though.
Seriously this board overreacts to a loss like crazy. OMG WE'RE ONLY ON PACE FOR 124 POINTS NOW!
Really though. This may be the worst point of our season, and we haven't let in more then two goals in the last four games. Huuuge overreaction

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Stolen? We played terrible. Get outta here...stolen. weak...depending on the refs. Wait till the playoffs...you want calls? You won't get em. Weak sauce.
Agreed game wasn't stolen from us. We had many chances to shut this game out. The Blues were game and came to play today. We got a point out of it and our next game is against the Penguins who are on a three game losing streak.

Reactions: SRQKiter

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
With our lineup, I expect at least 4 goals every night. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way. We've got ample time to get this figured out and I am convinced it will get figured out.
You're expectations are unreasonable, we were averaging 4 goals a game for a while, meaning there were a lot of games we were under four. Get real ploxlord

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Agreed game wasn't stolen from us. We had many chances to shut this game out. The Blues were game and came to play today. We got a point out of it and our next game is against the Penguins who are on a three game losing streak.
I mean, we're going to have to get through the trapping and collapsing. We had our chances. One post, one cross bar. On top of that, a few pucks lying in the crease we couldn't get solid wood on.

On top of that, we didn't give up a ton of chances. First period was pretty bad, but after that there wasn't really a grade A (honestly, not even the game winner was a "grade A").

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
We're playing like dogsh*t for sure, but STL is not a bad team. Now that they have their goalie situation under control, they're odds on to at least take a PO spot in the Central.
They were a bad team at the starting of the season but they have really turned their season around. Props to them

Reactions: SRQKiter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad