Blue Jays Discussion: 2.5 Games Back.... *heavy breathing* - Jays Acquire Cliff Pennington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
You know there is a real buzz around the Jays when 100 people are lurking at 11:00pm in this thread.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
So the O's released bud Norris. Would mind signing him to a minor league deal and see if we can turn him around. Not sure what happened to him but couldn't be any worse for Buffalo than having Francis pitching

A minor league deal, sure. Wouldn't want him anywhere near the mlb roster. I've never liked Norris, he walks tons of hitters and gives up a ton of hits. He also doesn't strike anyone out. Just a disaster all-round.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
c.davis o'day and weiters are ufa's
there wont be much left on that team

davis would fit nice as a 5 hitter 1b/dh for us next yr lol

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Hey considering how badly people want the Dome packed on a nightly basis, I'll take anyone and everyone willing to hop on. It's all inclusive baby.

Nah it just sucks for people like me who go to 20 games a year and now will have to pay through the nose to see a playoff game. I knew I should have gotten those season tickets...

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
He has tendinitis in his wrist and has been battling elbow problems for a few years now. After far as I know tendinitis doesn't go away. I'm sure they pumped him full of cortosone.

ohoo thanks.
yeah tendinitis doesn't go away

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Hey considering how badly people want the Dome packed on a nightly basis, I'll take anyone and everyone willing to hop on. It's all inclusive baby.

Agreed. The bandwagon gets the attention of the owners. Ticket sales shooting up could convince them to keep spending next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad