GDT: 2/26/13 7P - A Joe B. Christmas - Cam and Joel? Jordan and Eric? Any relation?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
His toedrag was nice but Semin could do it better. And Score

Maybe you should look who's stat line looks better tonight. ;)

Seriously though, pretty sad to see that talent that just walked away from the Caps for no return. I thought Semin played well tonight. Made me miss the skillset for sure.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
**** that lazy ****. Scoreboard.

2points.jpg

Liberati0n*

Uh, what evidence is there at all that Troy "Donkey Brains" Brouwer rallied anyone?

He also got vastly outplayed by Semin (shocking).

Good win.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Nice to see Ovi putting some starch on his PP passes tonight.

For the sake of the sanity of the board, its nice that Semin didnt score tonight.

George is a genius inking erskine and holtby and getting big games from them.

I am still stunned Sarge got scratched.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
If Kundratek can keep this level of play... and if Green can survive the whole season... maybe Orlov to 2LD = defense set

Tempting to not sign/trade good LD, right?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Big John said he loves Oates system. He lets the D get into the play so long as they play it safe. I like hearing that.

zvar2a.jpg

Halpysback*

Except rally the troops to an impressive win. I'm guessing you were actually rooting for him NOT to score on that sick move early in the game....

Yeah, that was all Brouwer.

Semin puts forth an effort like Brouwer did tonight and the john wayne wannabes would be running him out of town.

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
Positives: Caps win, Semin pointless, Holtby with the shutout, system looked on point in the first and first half of the second period

Negatives: Ovi let up on hitting Semin against the boards, Joe B. didn't drop the no relation

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Ovechkin was painfully mediocre tonight.

Him and Wolski were probably the only dull spots in the lineup tonight.

Great game all around.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Just back from the game. That has to be the most active I've seen the Caps in using their sticks. Numerous times they either blocked shots with them or deflected the shot attempts with them.

The kid Kundratek continues to impress, thought all 3 d pairs tonight played well. Holtby with a solid game but talk on the radio on the way home is that they think Neuvy will get the start tomorrow night in Philly.

Oh was Semin a healthy scratch for Carolina tonight? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad