GDT: 2/15/2020 Chicago Blackhawks @ Calgary Flames 9pm Comcast Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
If you thought Cat & Strome have a problem man look at Gaudreau, he stinks and is no longer a threat out there.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Wonder if some of you noticed Tkatchuk trying to give Nylander the business near the end of the game, he has good O skills but he's a punk also.

tgh

Dec 19, 2019
Nice win tonight. I've been trying to remember the last time we had eight netters. Hopefully boosts the confidence a bit.

Reactions: KWP

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
On the positive side, Dach is the future of this franchise. We are in good hands with him and Boqvist among others

I think Dach is gonna end up on the level of a Ryan Getzlaf in his prime

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Can we not ***** about the coach when we win a game? Even when we do well it's some of you guys just *****ing about stuff. Enjoy the win, hopefully we win tomorrow which will make things interesting.

People are bitching out of frustration of the big picture of the season. This win is nice, but on its own it does little to change the big picture narrative of the season.

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
People are *****ing out of frustration of the big picture of the season. This win is nice, but on its own it does little to change the big picture narrative of the season.

I agree. This frickin team. Looks bored and disinterested far too many times then tonight goes into overdrive and scores eight? I can't figure this **** out.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
When you see flashes of what this team is actually capable of, like tonight, it’s very frustrating seeing they don’t normally reach that level with JC.

I just think they're a flawed team and that's why they're so inconsistent. Most of the other middling bad teams are similar. They teeter between bad and good.

Incidentally the Hawks and the Sabres have the exact same record as of tonight.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Awesome game, Hawks need 4-0 in the next 4 to stay afloat after losing 5 and winning 1 to cap the 10 game set. I really liked Nylander, I thought this was his best game all year and just realized he’s the son of Michael Nylander, I don’t know how I didn’t make that connection. Strome despite the 1pt he looked horrible again and needs to go. Toews is a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad