GDT: 2/15/2020 Chicago Blackhawks @ Calgary Flames 9pm Comcast Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
The quick march to tankdom has taken form. Hard to now what to expect anymore with our hawks.
But if they want to even pretend some more of a playoff chase a win is needed tomorrow no excuse.
Flame away boys!
Also former Blackhawks great Brandon davidson gets a crack at his old team.

Flames record 30-23-6 66 points
Hawks record 25-24-8 58 points

Flames Lines

Gaudreau/Monahan/Lindholm
Tkachuk/Backlund/Mangiapane
Lucic/Ryan/Dube
Rinaldo/Jankowski/Bennett
Reider/Robinson

Hanifin/Andersson
Brodie/Stone
Kylington/Davidson/Yelesin

Rittich/Talbot

Injuries: Goirdano Hamonic Valimaki

Blackhawks Lines

Kubalik/Toews/Caggiula
Saad/Carpenter/Kane
Cat/Strome/Dach
Highmore/Kampf/Nylander

Keith/Boqvist
Gus/Murphy
Maatta/Koekkoek
Seeler

Lehner/Crawford

Injuries: Seabrook De Hann Shaw Smith

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
giphy.gif

Crow

May 19, 2014
I kind of wish the hawks would trade one of the goalies for a crappy one and play him the rest of the season. Lehner will likely find his A game again soon I’m guessing.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I kind of wish the hawks would trade one of the goalies for a crappy one and play him the rest of the season. Lehner will likely find his A game again soon I’m
guessing.

If they go tank mode trade both. Bottom this sucker out the right way.

Reactions: KWP

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I kind of wish the hawks would trade one of the goalies for a crappy one and play him the rest of the season. Lehner will likely find his A game again soon I’m guessing.

If JC let’s him play 2 games in a row maybe he will find his game, he’s been sitting on the bench for a month with only 2 games...

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
no toews...shocked [ ]
But Kaner is off the hook. Right? He's only lazy when he chooses to be when he doesn't have the puck..... but he's a superstar who's above it all.

And that special treatment has been a big problem with this country club. If JC can't handle it, bring in a disciplinarian and break it up once and for all. Rant over. Carry on.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
The Hawks can win after the trade deadline. I don’t want Stan to have a single excuse to not sell at the deadline.

Dudes not going to buy at the deadline regardless get real. He watches what we watch every night too.

Reactions: KWP

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Dudes not going to buy at the deadline regardless get real. He watches what we watch every night too.
I didn’t say I was afraid of him buying. What I don’t want is for him to keep players the team clearly doesn’t need since they’re not making the playoffs

Reactions: Styles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad